Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious INCEL TRAIT: YOU WANT YOUR GF TO BE IN DANGER SO YOU CAN GET STRONG AND FIGHT FOR HER AND SHE'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU

Nah I just wanna fuck her day in day out

i want to ass rape my gf in her sleep

I AM THE DANGER (in video game)

I haven't had such fantasies in many years.

I just want a gf who loves me

I haven't had such fantasies in many years.
It seems somewhat cucked to me, and a pipe dream at best; I do not, in fact, wish to be a white knight for any foid. :feelswhat:

It seems somewhat cucked to me, and a pipe dream at best; I do not, in fact, wish to be a white knight for any foid. :feelswhat:

I used to envision myself sitting at our group desk. I'd denigrate myself with blonde Joshua for...

Yeah i can't wait to defend her

i just want to abuse a young virgin foid in the most beastly way possible and then discard her like the garbage she is

I just want a gf who loves me
thats it for me, just someone I can cuddle with when I'm down. Someone I can make memories with, someone I can laugh with, someone that can relate with me. Someone that loves me

thats it for me, just someone I can cuddle with when I'm down. Someone I can make memories with, someone I can laugh with, someone that can relate with me. Someone that loves me
Exactly :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back