Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You Want To Sniff Cute Girl's Shoes And Socks

J

Johnny_Connecticut

Recruit
★★★★
Nope I want to dominate her in bed

I feel like they wouldn’t smell as bad as a man’s, much less myself since i’m athletic

Speak for yourself

No. More like, INcel Trait : You wanna grape foid

Foot fetish is weird

I like too see nice feminine well maintained feet but this sheet is just retarded

I like girls in clean socks.

I used to when i was a kid, but when i grew up i realized how cucked it was.

Yes, very much yes and I'm not ashamed to admit
@incelerated thots?

I feel like they wouldn’t smell as bad as a man’s, much less myself since i’m athletic
It's not really about the smell but more about the fact that it belongs to a beautiful female, by gaining a usually hidden sensory information from a pretty foid you "bring the angel to the earth"

I mean foids are still human they don't inherently smell good they just have lower metabolism and less apocrine gland activity, I myself have good hygiene and not athletic so I rarely smell but I want to CONSOOM a pretty foid

I’d sniff a cute girls panties, that’s the most I’m sniffing, feet worship is pretty weird but to each his own I guess

Fuck no. I even have a foot/leg fetish but sniffing smelly sock/shoes is pure womitfuel

@incelerated thots?
I'm not into smelly feet but feet are my hugest turn on. I am actually afraid that if I ever ascend I'm gonna have problem with my partner because I'll be mostly attracted to her feet instead of pussy and boobs. But I'm not sure since I have never touched a woman.

I prefer bare feet. Maybe i still go for socks but not for shoes. I once smelled the shoe of one of my sister friend and the smell was rather neutral AFAIK

I'm not into smelly feet but feet are my hugest turn on. I am actually afraid that if I ever ascend I'm gonna have problem with my partner because I'll be mostly attracted to her feet instead of pussy and boobs. But I'm not sure since I have never touched a woman.
What would you do if you accidentally find 22 yo slutty Stacy white socks that she wore for a day

Last edited:
I want to like a cute girls legs

I want to sniff FEMALES. Not shoes or socks specifically.

BUT FEMALE SCENT ONLY BELONGS TO CHAD'S NOSTRILS :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

JOE BIDEN IS A SNIFFERCEL. I WANT TO DO THE SAME. I WILL NEVER SNIFF WOMEN BECAUSE I CANT

This is not true! I would much rather dive into the soft, pillowy arms of a snuggly snugglewife and deeply inhale as her hair tickles my nostrils.
I think socks and shoes would smell pretty gross...

Dumb-ass greynigger go fuck Lizzo.

Not really, no. But I would stuff her own sock in her mouth and make her smell her own shoes while I'm fucking her in the ass. That's about it.

Your mind fucks with you when you don't get girls. You start getting weird fetishes, interests. It's not normal.