Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You wanna kill yourself in a flashy way

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★
I've basically been invisible my whole life, been ignored by normies, stacies, and chads. Sometimes I get a suicidal thoughts but I've never actually made concrete plans because I'm too much of a pussy to rope. Usually I think about if I ever get a shotgun, shooting myself in the head on one of my island's busiest intersections during rush hour just to troll.

But what I think would be funny is jumping off a local cliff her named "Two Lover's Point". So the story goes a native woman forced to marry a Spanish soldier refuses and jumps off a cliff to her death with her native lover. I think it would be ironic if an incel, doomed to be forever alone, dies the same way. This is the only way people will pay attention to me jfl.

No I just wanna gun and end it simple.

No I just wanna gun and end it simple.
I want normcucks to be traumatized by my death. At most at least I can make them late for work when the police clean up my splattered brains all over the road.

Sometimes I fantasize about what would happen if I hung myself from the central building on my university campus.
Then I realize it would probably just be a quick cleanup and rushed, empty funeral.

I want normcucks to be traumatized by my death. At most at least I can make them late for work when the police clean up my splattered brains all over the road.
Even if I do that they'll just go on with they lives and forget about my existence.

I've always wanted to die violently

Go to the roof of the highest building in your city, light yourself on fire and jump

No, I would just hike in the forest, find a remote tree and hang myself there.
Somewhere remote and peaceful where I wouldn't be found and could rest in peace.

I want to go into a club, get my mossberg 12 gauge, shove it in my mouth, and block my head off. This way I'll give all the normtards ptsd for life in there after witnessing my head turn into mashed potatoes.

I want to go into a club, get my mossberg 12 gauge, shove it in my mouth, and block my head off. This way I'll give all the normtards ptsd for life in there after witnessing my head turn into mashed potatoes.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back