Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait, you visualize having a cute gf in day to day situations

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Every day I try and muster the motivation to go on a walk round the local parks, just so that my body does not rot completely. Many times I see the suifuel of couples and normalfags, which ruins my mood, but on days where I see none I can sometimes forget my pain and just be neutral. Lots of the time now though I imagine a cute girl walking next to me. Maybe we are holding hands as we walk. Sometimes when I sit down I imagine having a picnic with her. It just makes me realize how much better even dull things like going for a walk would be if I were an ascended normalfag with a cute gf. Also so much shit like going to the bar, going to a museum, seeing a concert- all are dull or plain not worth doing alone. But with a gf you have so many options to do enjoyable things in life.

It is fucking insane that my greatest fantasy is something that many normalfags experience daily. I have no interest in becoming some multi millionaire with a Bugatti, or being a celebrity, or any of the other things that normalfags seem to fantasize about. No, I simply want a foid who is likeminded, loving and at least not leagues below my looksmatch, while also having the modest means to be able to have a comfortable life. But these things that should be normal may as well be as much of an unrealistic fantasy as suddenly winning the lottery and becoming rich beyond most people's dreams.

Is that not insane? That anyone should fantasize about what most people consider mundane? Alas, it is the life of an incel.

Yes, I spend most of my day imagining I have a girlfriend. Sometimes I imagine from her pov. Sad shit tbh

Same, I spend hours everyday daydreaming.

i keep daydreaming and creating scenarios in my head where i kiss and fuck cute teen girls

no, i don't do this kind of shit and never will

I believe in the tooth fairy and santa claus more then I do the possibility of a cute girl having any other reaction looking at me other then the usual cold indifference or straight up disgust.
I can't visualize being with a cute gf at all.

I can only daydream about shooting my brains out.

I daydream often, Its a nice cope.

Lacan says human desires are fundamentally unfulfillable. His theory is based on the idea that the human subject is split into the conscious and unconscious, and this gap is where desire lies. He says that the unconscious is structured like a language, and this language is shaped by our culture, which limits what we can know and desire.

I think this longing for a girlfriend is just the result of the way our culture has structured our desires. We long to have a girlfriend to achieve a kind of "wholeness" in our lives, and we think we are "incomplete" without them. But really, we will never be able to achieve a perfect fusion with this symbolic order that structures our lives, and this failure is fundamental to the human condition. Even if you did get a girlfriend, you would find it unfulfilling. Because you won't really have any actual relationship with her, you will just be interacting with that symbolic order in your own head. "You look into a person's eyes, and you imagine a gaze staring back at you", that kind of thing. Other people are fundamentally unknowable. We are all basically just trapped in our own heads.

Relatable.

And it's sad af

I don't do this, I've largely stopped obsessing over foids. :feelsjuice:

I relate a lot to this. It's really a sad existence if you can't find a gf. I too would like to go to cool places with someone because it isn't worth it going alone. I've tried and it sucks.

No cause aphantasia

I can agree with you. I daydream most of the time. She mostly sits next to me or on my lap cuddling to me. When I walk, she is on my side (like yours) with her head touching my arm and when it's raining she walks under my umbrella. When I wash my teeth in the bathroom, I always imagine her sitting on the washing mashine (she's smol). The only place when ilusion breaks are doors and thights spots. I won't hold doors for long enough to allow my imaginary gf go thru, and in the cramp spaces there is not enough space for 2 persons

i take the mazzystarpill on occasion
1655304340084-pjimage-4.jpeg

I often get into deep stories imagining I had a gf/wife/whatever

I used to do this, but I mostly cope by romance animes now

I used to do this, but I mostly cope by romance animes now
I find romance animes suifuel especially since the characters are usually highschoolers

I think about it when I go to sleep. I fall asleep very quickly.

Yup. When I go to sleep i imagine lying on my waifu's lap

Lacan says human desires are fundamentally unfulfillable. His theory is based on the idea that the human subject is split into the conscious and unconscious, and this gap is where desire lies. He says that the unconscious is structured like a language, and this language is shaped by our culture, which limits what we can know and desire.

I think this longing for a girlfriend is just the result of the way our culture has structured our desires. We long to have a girlfriend to achieve a kind of "wholeness" in our lives, and we think we are "incomplete" without them. But really, we will never be able to achieve a perfect fusion with this symbolic order that structures our lives, and this failure is fundamental to the human condition. Even if you did get a girlfriend, you would find it unfulfilling. Because you won't really have any actual relationship with her, you will just be interacting with that symbolic order in your own head. "You look into a person's eyes, and you imagine a gaze staring back at you", that kind of thing. Other people are fundamentally unknowable. We are all basically just trapped in our own heads.

God-shaped hole…

No, I cannot even imagine having a girlfriend. I have many fantasies, but a girlfriend is something so unrealistic that I cannot even comprehend the concept of it.
True. I only visualize what prompts I'm going to put once I hope into my Stable Diffusion webui app. That's my daily routine.

I think visualizing things like this outside would make me too sad especially if there are others around actually doing it. I do it all the time at home though.

I did this when I was a youngcel, it’s just too painful to bother now

Every day I try and muster the motivation to go on a walk round the local parks, just so that my body does not rot completely. Many times I see the suifuel of couples and normalfags, which ruins my mood, but on days where I see none I can sometimes forget my pain and just be neutral. Lots of the time now though I imagine a cute girl walking next to me. Maybe we are holding hands as we walk. Sometimes when I sit down I imagine having a picnic with her. It just makes me realize how much better even dull things like going for a walk would be if I were an ascended normalfag with a cute gf. Also so much shit like going to the bar, going to a museum, seeing a concert- all are dull or plain not worth doing alone. But with a gf you have so many options to do enjoyable things in life.

It is fucking insane that my greatest fantasy is something that many normalfags experience daily. I have no interest in becoming some multi millionaire with a Bugatti, or being a celebrity, or any of the other things that normalfags seem to fantasize about. No, I simply want a foid who is likeminded, loving and at least not leagues below my looksmatch, while also having the modest means to be able to have a comfortable life. But these things that should be normal may as well be as much of an unrealistic fantasy as suddenly winning the lottery and becoming rich beyond most people's dreams.

Is that not insane? That anyone should fantasize about what most people consider mundane? Alas, it is the life of an incel.
sounds gay af, why not imagine having your own foid slaves improsoned and suffering?

I think visualizing things like this outside would make me too sad especially if there are others around actually doing it. I do it all the time at home though.

0079-025.png

I did this when I was a youngcel, it’s just too painful to bother now

No, not yet.

Acidophilus improved my mood and gave me energy.