Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait - You used to kill bugs or small animals when you were a kid like a complete psycho

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
I used to kill flies and dismember them for literally no reason when I was a kid. I never really made anything out of this "talent" but we never know in the future.

Last edited:
That's a sociopath trait, not an incel trait

These Incel trait threads are always relatable. I tortured many bugs growing up but I have too much compassion to ever hurt anything beyond that cuz I couldn’t live with my self if I did :feelsaww: :feelswhere: :feelsbaton:

Last edited:
Uh oh. Reminds me of @Lycan and his lizards.

They overlap tho
Dark triad characteristics are much more common in normies than they are in incels, and I would argue an incel's inherent disposition is generally the antithesis to that of the psychopath or sociopath. Many of us are quite sensitive and meek people, especially before we came to terms with the utterly demoralizing truth to all this. However, it appears that with the new wave of incels came a slew of remarkably demented schizos like OP

I used to kill flies and dismember them for literally no reason when I was a kid. I never really made anything out of this "talent" but we never know in the future.
GigaChad trait

Foids get extremely wet for guys with this personality because it shows aggression and dominance and makes them think "I can fix him:foidSoy::foidSoy:" and want him to slap her and choke her and spank her in bed

Killing small animals or people for no reason is one of the most masculine things you could ever physically do

all children kill or play with insects

Yeah I think it's a normie trait after all.

No. I never harmed animals intentionally for fun.