Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You use credit less often than normies

• Thread starter It all fell down
  • Start date
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
I will never take credit unless is to undertake a ambitious project(my own bussiness or so). I met some normies that are drowning in depts because they did their monthly expenses with credit, they take a loan for a car(here cars are expensive due to taxes), they take loans for the house etc. Actually I have no problems with the loans themselves because some things like houses could increase their value in the near future, but is very dumb to do it if you don't have a stable job(I'm not talking about having a degree or not, I'm talking about working for the Government or of for a company). If you work for a company you can get fired not just for useless but also for reforms taken inside of it. If you work for the Government such games are safer. If you don't work for the Goverment you can pay the half of the value of the car with cash and other one with the money generated after lend it .

Normies love credit cards

They rack up $50K in debt buying worthless junk and have to pay it back with massive interest rates

"Consoomer spending drives the economy" is a line I always hear

Last edited:
Normies love credit cards

They rack up $50K in debt buying worthless junk and have to pay it back with massive interest rates

"Consoomer spending drives the economy" is a line I always hear
That's the reason of why car agencies and electronic warehouses offer clean cash as the last option. Well at least in my country.

I always use credit, I don't like pulling money out in public, bunch of savages in the world.

I will never take credit unless is to undertake a ambitious project(my own bussiness or so). I met some normies that are drowning in depts because they did their monthly expenses with credit, they take a loan for a car(here cars are expensive due to taxes), they take loans for the house etc. Actually I have no problems with the loans themselves because some things like houses could increase their value in the near future, but is very dumb to do it if you don't have a stable job(I'm not talking about having a degree or not, I'm talking about working for the Government or of for a company). If you work for a company you can get fired not just for useless but also for reforms taken inside of it. If you work for the Government such games are safer. If you don't work for the Goverment you can pay the half of the value of the car with cash and other one with the money generated after lend it .
I always hated owing money. I don't want some parasite making interest off of me so I live a minimalist lifestyle.

I always hated owing money. I don't want some parasite making interest off of me so I live a minimalist lifestyle.
I'm getting out of here. Fuck this rock. Earth sucks ass

I use my credit card almost anytime i buy shit

always pay in cash tbh