Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you use adblockers

Immolator

Immolator

Dead man walking
★★★★★
:smonk smonk feels good.

Now whenever I see ads pop up, I get mildly inconvenienced and ticked off.

I don't ever want these fuckers clogging up my screen and wasting my time :feelsree::feelsclown:

Hell yeah I do, I don't want some sexhaver getting paid whilst I trawl the web as a virgin.

Fucking suifuel when you're listening to a song on full volume and when it gets to the next one there's an ad with a woman speaking. Always using adblocker.

Fucking suifuel when you're listening to a song on full volume and when it gets to the next one there's an ad with a woman speaking. Always using adblocker.
yeah by far one of the most infuriating shit to ever happen

Incel trait: you breath​

I literally have to pay for my internet on top of that these annoying ads ruin my enjoyment while I am browsing various websites of course that I use adblock. Youtube is getting pathetic and desperate playing 15 sec unskippable ads and begging you to subscribe to premium for mind you 11 euros a month. Fuck that shit lol only cucks use spotify and youtube premium.