Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you understand punk music

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Only incels understand an entire music scene based around being ostracized and sounding like shit.

If you meet someone IRL in a normal situation and they listen to punk it is likely they are incel or think the same way.

However there are many posers who co-opt that music scene as non NT chads to get pussy.

Understanding punk music is an incel trait

Based.

Though I am more of alternative type of person.

i like punk rock
but blues is more incelish music

Punk music is based

As long as it isn’t co-opted leftist/ communist bullshit then yeah, punk is based

I don’t listen to gay wypipo music

Back in the day I liked the mosh pit when you can beat ppl and not get aressted.

Punk music is shit and punks are fuckin disgusting, stinky low-iq junkies

As long as it isn’t co-opted leftist/ communist bullshit then yeah, punk is based
Being a commie fuck and being punk is the most ironic shit on the planet tbh. Imagine sucking the government off while going along with a movement that is inherently anti-authoritarian.

Being a commie fuck and being punk is the most ironic shit on the planet tbh. Imagine sucking the government off while going along with a movement that is inherently anti-authoritarian.
High iq

@bing what about metal? I thought it was incel nieche
Also i like rocking loud incelcore in my room when I'm alone:dab:

High iq

@bing what about metal? I thought it was incel nieche
Also i like rocking loud incelcore in my room when I'm alone:dab:

Metal is another good one for incels and autists

Autists are known to love high skill shredding

instrumentals in metal are great
can't get used to the vocals
hate it honestly:lul:

instrumentals in metal are great
can't get used to the vocals
hate it honestly:lul:
depends on subgenre, death metal LARPs too much to be taken srsly

Punk music is garbage and tweaker normies singing about how they rage against the elite while making millions and getting (((radio airtime))). It's a laughably hypocritical genre.

I like punk music, but most punks are radical left wing sheeple who spout about mainstream frankfurt school marxist garbage that jew overlords feem them, at this point they are just conformist bags of shit

I used to be REALLY REALLY into punl/alt/metal music but after i lost my friends i became depressed and now i truly enjoy nothing

I like punk music, but most punks are radical left wing sheeple who spout about mainstream frankfurt school marxist garbage that jew overlords feem them, at this point they are just conformist bags of shit

Hardcore , and metalcore mogs punk

modern "punk" is commie shit

GG Allin is a based dicklet tbh

I went to a punk show the other night. The last act was a guy in a clown mask making incredibly loud screeching electronic noises for 20 minutes. Was fucking based as shit

Yeah, there are two scenarios for someone who likes punk or is an anarchist or is incel

All unpopular and underground music is considered incel by normies.

I only like this new doomer epunk/incelcore-- which is pretty much the singular work of Negative XP. Most punks are SJW libtards.