Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you try to go to stores early in the morning before normies get there

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I plan my days like military operations - the enemy, normgroids, are to be avoided as much as possible.

Saturday morning is a great time for sub 7/10 males to do their shopping.

Tomorrow, I will go grocery shopping at 7:00am, then I will get to the barbershop when it opens at 9:30am.

The only thing I haven’t been able to avoid is having to go into stores to cash my lottery tickets, because that has to be done between 10:00am and 8:00pm.

~Smart. The less morons in the way, the better the experience = easy to forget that i was ever there minding my business, in the first place.

or late at night. thank goodness for woodmans

I plan my days like military operations - the enemy, normgroids, are to be avoided as much as possible.
Same. I remember at which hours there's the least traffic and I try to go at that time. I also avoid big shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back