Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You tried to speak with people but ended up fucking up

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
In high school i had no one to talk too but then in my senior year i said fuck it and decided to approach old friends.
One was a sperg who had more autism then me. I ended up annoying him cuz i would talk so much.

He sometimes though would randomly respond angrily for no reason and i asked why he was so mad and he said he wasn’t. it was embarrassing as hell. He was fine with me at first but later on he decided to move a seat away from me a lot of times in class. He also never really wanted to talk a lot He just wanted to be on his phone

The point is I havnt spoken to anyone at all for so many years that i felt so alone and now i had the chance of course had so much to say. I ended up annoying others too cuz i spoke a lot and some just weren’t even interested in speaking to me. I couldn’t stand being quiet for a bit and relaxed. It’s like i’m meant to be alone.

You know when you try to add something to a conversation but everyone keeps talking over you and eventually you just give up?

You know when you try to add something to a conversation but everyone keeps talking over you and eventually you just give up?
Never really had that since i never spoke to anyone in a group. Most people i spoke with were loners. But i might have gotten that experience before

This shit happens all the time and it is some of the most potent suicide fuel there is