Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you think fortnite is retarded

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s a normie/chad game. You dont really get excited by skins and emotes as much. Added onto that you don’t make enough money wageslaving to get pay to win features.

fortnite is gay

It's literally a kids game

Up till season 4 I'll admit it was actually quite fun tho. After that it's been shit tho and I haven't played it once in almost a whole year now.

kids nowadays don't even imagine what is like grinding all day for years to be able to get a strong character in a game

they're just so immediatists that even the games they play are basically short timed matches

mostly reddit cucks and normies hates it tbhtbh

There is no real progression and all you get are cosmetic changes, never found it satisfying.

It was decent at the start then they removed double pump and made it about skins and emoted and shit. but other than that it was a basic FPS game with building involved, and stolen/skidded items/assets.

Never played it, never will. As I have gotten older I rarely play competitive games.

You could be on to something there.

I think all battle royale "games" are retarded and absolutely boring to play.

Skins and emotes tho
Don't see the appeal, with games like battlefield it is cool to unlock new guns and attachments (as well as vehicle progression) with skins being a sideshow, but a progression system based on skins alone is kind of shit.

Yeah I hate fortnite. That game is gay and retarded. It’s just a contest of who can have the most queer looking outfit and doing the most autistic dances.
I agree. I fucking hate battle royale games. It is the most boring experience. I prefer games like cod where you can go straight to the point and just kill people

Never played it, but it sure looks ugly.

Are emotes gay?

fortnite is for retard zoomers.

incel tier/ boomer games are where its at.

osrs or wow is decent cope

More like a non-NPC trait.

the thing is people cope with it and are not even incel
You don't have to be sexless to like trash. Normies are just hiveminded and easily impressed.

Every two weeks yes i do.

Never played it