Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel trait: you think about suicide and going ER every night when you are laying down trying to sleep.

Do you think about it every night?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Even when my regular day is pretty good I always get these thoughts when trying to sleep for at least an hour anyone else?

Suicide? Yes...if someone forcibly mentions it to me.

Not going ER. Suicide sometimes

Glownigger thread tbh.

I don't think about ER. Thoughts of suicide are daily on my mind though. There's little to no hope for my life to improve. I'm unable to work, my mental health is ruined and I'm completely alone. If economy goes really sour and my mental health doesn't improve then I might commit sui.

It’s not really ER in the traditional sense but killing those who I felt wrong me and made my life worse.
I don't think about ER. Thoughts of suicide are daily on my mind though. There's little to no hope for my life to improve. I'm unable to work, my mental health is ruined and I'm completely alone. If economy goes really sour and my mental health doesn't improve then I might commit sui.

I just want to sleep and forget everything

It crosses my mind[UWSL], some nights more intensely than others. Just mostly suicide though, how and when. [/UWSL]

Not about going ER, not that much at least, but about commiting roblox? yeah, when I wake up and when I go to sleep, sometimes the thought appears when I'm doing anything else, and when I'm cleaning or eating and my mind wanders and goes to that shit.

It's like my brain really wants to roblox itself, but I won't let it, yet.

:feelsautistic:

Sometimes yeah but not frequently

Even when my regular day is pretty good I always get these thoughts when trying to sleep for at least an hour anyone else?

If I end up killing myself, it will be with a helium filled exit bag. Although hopefully I won't end up like this 4Chan-cel

Maybe now Helium alone but, if you hooked it up to a Carbon-Monoxide source as well it would knock you out fast.
Just sit in your running car while in a garage theory.

Not every night, but it’s happened plenty of times…

I was thinking about it and then I came on here but I'm gonna try and go to sleep now. Good night

Yes i do boss