Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope incel trait: you target drunks

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I live in a big city w/ big college. plenty of young adults. plenty of bars.

Sometimes i find people in groups on the weekend that are tipsy or drunk and i usually make sure they are hipsters or soys or unathletic college students. I make sure they're white and i make sure they're shorter than me. usually a guy or 2 and some foids.

When they're drunk and loud I'll yell at them and pick a fight. or i'll walk into them and say it was their fault. Usually they back down. They're drunk and smaller than me and usually soys and hipsters. I'll scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at them or i'll push them. I'll belittle them and say things like "wtf is wrong with you?". Whites are afraid of conflict so a lot of the time they go into de-escalation mode. . i'll wear some work boots that give me extra height. So i'll look 6'1 easily.

It's easy pickings cause they're drunk and i'm not. :feelsUgh:

I blush when I type in guild chat tbh, could never do this unless I have a frontal lobotomy.

I blush when I type in guild chat tbh, could never do this unless I have a frontal lobotomy.
you haven't lived till you pushed some balding JJ abrams look alike backwards after he "stands up for himself" and you hear a foid scream "DUDE CHILL!" Lol, i try to wear tough looking clothing too like black jeans and a jean jacket.

Normie trait

How many real incels are low inhib enough to start looking for fights jfl

Something I figured not to do... If you see a group of foids with "weaker" men, and they're drunk. Ez.

But i figured don't bother doing it to foids you see alone(or in groups with other foids) cause they might have chad boyfriends. and crowds can easily gather and attention can be drawn. If they see two guys causing issues most in a bar area most people will ignore it.

Hipsters are the easiest. 24 year old art grads that live in gentrified areas. Most are small, frail and white de-escalation comes quick.

based and woke. sadly I am 5'5 curry midget but if I was a tallfag ogrecel I would definitely bully white bluepilled normie manlets. Hate I hate normies from the bottom of my heart.

Hipsters are the easiest. 24 year old art grads that live in gentrified areas. Most are small, frail and white de-escalation comes quick.
King. Fuck I wish I was a tallfag and could do this shit. I can't imagine the satisfaction you feel bullying those cucks

Just go to a jui jitsu class and learn how to roll around and strangle motherfuckers on the ground it’s really fun it’s literally just like wrestling on the ground

King. Fuck I wish I was a tallfag and could do this shit. I can't imagine the satisfaction you feel bullying those cucks
Thank you. it's real sigma male shit. :feelsUgh:
I'm careful about it though. I just want to repay all the kindness the world has given me is all. :feelsgah:

Did it tonight again before the bars closed.
2 foids and 2 men walking through my neighborhood loud. men were manlets barely taller than the women.
Foid was being loud. Simply said 'Shut the fuck up tf is wrong with you being loud and shit?"

Men went into de-escalation mode as i looked at them wild eye'd. probably thought i had a gun or a knife or something, i don't. But i swear i made my eyes huge, angry and wild. I was actually expecting some fists this time, even hoping as I was pretty angry from an encounter at work today with a customer.

Went home ate some food and it calmed me down. :feelsUgh:

Sometimes i find people in groups on the weekend that are tipsy or drunk and i usually make sure they are hipsters or soys or unathletic college students. I make sure they're white and i make sure they're shorter than me. usually a guy or 2 and some foids.

When they're drunk and loud I'll yell at them and pick a fight. or i'll walk into them and say it was their fault. Usually they back down. They're drunk and smaller than me and usually soys and hipsters. I'll scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at them or i'll push them. I'll belittle them and say things like "wtf is wrong with you?". Whites are afraid of conflict so a lot of the time they go into de-escalation mode. . i'll wear some work boots that give me extra height. So i'll look 6'1 easily.

you black lol? :D whites are such fucking pussies and scared of blacks. never got it.

Dont do this anymore though you gonna get shot and I don't want to see a brocel go!

where do you live? i live in a college town (I live in DC but close to the UMD campus) and it is a GHOST town in the summer!

you black lol? :D whites are such fucking pussies and scared of blacks. never got it.
No. I'm white but i know the whites being afraid of blacks thing. and how they suck up and back down to them and they'd rather get beat up than fight back.

No. I'm white but i know the whites being afraid of blacks thing. and how they suck up and back down to them and they'd rather get beat up than fight back.
why are they so scared of blacks? I am white and frankly don't give a fuck. (frankly no blacks ever called me incel or gave me shit so i kinda like them).

IDK I may be part black though since I'm sicilian so that is why I get along with the brothas lol
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsIEAipTNbE

Even normies used to do that. Yup, this is how you manage to not be kissless as an ugly man. Extremely risky nowadays though, especially if you're in some gigacucked country.

is this a subtle flex on your height?
If not, this is pretty good :blackpill: