Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel trait: You talk to yourself

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I talk to myself outloud alot been doing it since i was really young i think it`s a coping mechanism to deal with the loneliness that i`ve always had but i find it somewhat relaxing even tho when i`ve been caught doing it i`ve been called weird

i don't speak

i do it too but i don't get caught because i am always alone anyway.

I talk to myself outloud alot been doing it since i was really young i think it`s a coping mechanism to deal with the loneliness that i`ve always had but i find it somewhat relaxing even tho when i`ve been caught doing it i`ve been called weird
My mother used to shout at me for talking to myself while my father would just beat me

i do it too but i don't get caught because i am always alone anyway.
I`ve only been caught when i was school and was humiliated for it and my mother has caught me but she didn`t say anything negative which was nice

i do it a lot but i like talking to you guys more

My mother used to shout at me for talking to myself while my father would just beat me
Fucking brutal sorry brocel i`m lucky that even tho my dad was a complete prick to me i haven`t seen him in many years

i do it a lot but i like talking to you guys more
batman the brave and the bold smile GIF

This worsened around 28 yr of age for me. It's all downhill from there boyo :feelscry:the loneliness got to me at some point. Of course it's also at that age that i started to live on my own and being tossed aside by my family which was no doubt a big factor. If someone recorded me there would be no doubt that i'm psychotic although i don't really feel that way and even the cringe shit i say when i'm alone feels somewhat benign deep down. It's more like a mental tic or something. But go figure maybe i'm already crazy.

I do this a lot too

This worsened around 28 yr of age for me. It's all downhill from there boyo :feelscry:the loneliness got to me at some point. Of course it's also at that age that i started to live on my own and being tossed aside by my family which was no doubt a big factor. If someone recorded me there would be no doubt that i'm psychotic although i don't really feel that way and even the cringe shit i say when i'm alone feels somewhat benign deep down. It's more like a mental tic or something. But go figure maybe i'm already crazy.
Fucking brutal i`d suppose a big factor for us would be loneliness along with mental illnesses which i have a few of

How Did you know?my jite

Yes I do that too. Especially at night :feelsrope:

I can only do it in my head because I live with my family. Do you have full conversations with yourself out loud or just a few words?