Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you sucked at sports and was the last one to be picked

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
Sometimes I'm amazed at how shitty I was at sports, it just didn't make sense. I could be bigger and stronger but I was always less talented than my classmates in EVERY sport.

I was shit at football.

I was shit at basketball.

I was shit at handball.

I was always being the last to be chosen for the team in gym class, which in my opinion was the beginning of my lack of confidence and low self esteem.

Those classes did not teach me anything and were only good for two things: to have my self esteem crushed and to be ridiculed by the athletic boys.

As you can guess it got to a point when I became a teenager i got tired of being humiliated in front of the girls every week that I decided not to take gym classes ever again , and there was always some idiot clueless teacher who complained about the fact that I didn't take the classes.

They saw me being ridiculed and mocked in every class and did nothing about it and these incompetent people still had the courage to complain about me avoiding the humiliation.

I had a teacher who told me that he would only give grades if I wrote a 10-page text about sports every time I was absent.

the idiot thought it was a punishment but it was a blessing and I finally found a way to get rid of that torture.

I was once talking to an old female co-worker who used to be a gym teacher and it's amazing how stupid these people are.

she told me: "When I was a teacher, I made all the students play!"

she then said: "it did not matter if they were not good at it, everyone is going to have fun and learn the sport!"

that gave me so much hate but I held back and answered something generic.

but it makes me so angry to see how these idiots do not understand the minds of their students.

When I was a kid I loved playing football, basketball and handball.

after school i hated those sports more than anything else and i never played them again ever.

its funny how people think that gym classes are meant to teach young students the importance of teamwork but with me it was exactly the opposite.

being mocked by guys that I thought to be my friends made me realize that I can only do things on my own.

i wasnt the worst but still picked last any way on most times

Was always on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of skill, stopped taking gym as soon as it wasn't a requirement anymore. Fucking 6'2 tallfags and genetically talented skillmoggers paired up with 5'2 uncoordinated currycel subhumans, literal hell. Though no one (for the most part) could mock me for being shit since I usually tried not to participate as much as possible. :feelsjuice:

that was me and im literally a nigger, mang.

it's over

Was always on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of skill, stopped taking gym as soon as it wasn't a requirement anymore. Fucking 6'2 tallfags and genetically talented skillmoggers paired up with 5'2 uncoordinated currycel subhumans, literal hell. Though no one (for the most part) could mock me for being shit since I usually tried not to participate as much as possible. :feelsjuice:
fucking teachers forced me to do it until i was 16.

I have reduced lung capacity so while I'm decently strong I can't run or do anything intensive for very long. No-one really gave a fuck so I just sat down and chilled under a tree or somewhere minding my own business.

I was 2 years younger than my peers in school. My parents thought I was ahead of them but in reality i was getting mogged by all the chads who outgrew me and were older so I needed years to catch up to their height

I was 2 years younger than my peers in school. My parents thought I was ahead of them but in reality i was getting mogged by all the chads who outgrew me and were older so I needed years to catch up to their height
holy shit.

Same, was never good at any sport, was almost always left out.

I was always shit at sports due to my weak body and low confidence due to bullying

The more I recollect about school the more I realized it was not an institution of learning, but a prison to torture and emasculate the physically inferior boys. While the physically superior boys were subdued and turned into pawns of the oligarchy in return for getting to have the time of their lives.

I was just so unpopular that they never picked me period. I got to sit out a lot of days. Put me off sport for life.

Ugly males are excluded even as kids.

Was always picked last because no one wanted to associate with me even though i would hard carry my team to championship just based on no one wanting to be friendly

yeah sometimes i wouldn't even be picked at all :feelsrope:

I used to train basketball and some exercises need 2 guys. Most of the time i wasn't even picked so the trainer had to be my partner in the exercise, brutal moments :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Yeah, i took track and field as a kid and literally everyone there mogged me, girls included.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how shitty I was at sports, it just didn't make sense. I could be bigger and stronger but I was always less talented than my classmates in EVERY sport.

I was shit at football.

I was shit at handball.

I was always being the last to be chosen for the team in gym class, which in my opinion was the beginning of my lack of confidence and low self esteem.

Those classes did not teach me anything and were only good for two things: to have my self esteem crushed and to be ridiculed by the athletic boys.

As you can guess it got to a point when I became a teenager i got tired of being humiliated in front of the girls every week that I decided not to take gym classes ever again , and there was always some idiot clueless teacher who complained about the fact that I didn't take the classes.

They saw me being ridiculed and mocked in every class and did nothing about it and these incompetent people still had the courage to complain about me avoiding the humiliation.

I had a teacher who told me that he would only give grades if I wrote a 10-page text about sports every time I was absent.

the idiot thought it was a punishment but it was a blessing and I finally found a way to get rid of that torture.

I was once talking to an old female co-worker who used to be a gym teacher and it's amazing how stupid these people are.

she then said: "it did not matter if they were not good at it, everyone is going to have fun and learn the sport!"

but it makes me so angry to see how these idiots do not understand the minds of their students.

after school i hated those sports more than anything else and i never played them again ever.

its funny how people think that gym classes are meant to teach young students the importance of teamwork but with me it was exactly the opposite.

being mocked by guys that I thought to be my friends made me realize that I can only do things on my own.
Im jealous of ogrecels and tallfags

Same, I hated sports classes.

haven't seen incel traits posts in a while. Please bring them back

How long will i check these truecel traits? Oh well another ✔️

This primitive logic is good actually if it was applied to all good things in life.
Imagine if she said: "When I was a teacher, I had sex with all the students! It did not matter if they were not good at it, everyone is going to have fun and learn the intimacy".
But when it's about sex, it's suddenly becomes entitlement :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Incel trait no one passed you the ball in soccer even if you were open

I have reduced lung capacity so while I'm decently strong I can't run or do anything intensive for very long. No-one really gave a fuck so I just sat down and chilled under a tree or somewhere minding my own business.
We're walking genetic abnormalities. Failed experiments from an alien civilization.

We're walking genetic abnormalities. Failed experiments from an alien civilization.
I was born premature so my lungs didn't have time to properly develop. It's not because of genetics.

I was shit at football.

I was shit at handball.

I never played sports. I can't run at all,

I was born premature so my lungs didn't have time to properly develop. It's not because of genetics.
I was born extremely malnourished or small, my mom told me she could hold me in her palm when i was born lol, I'm still skinny and a massive weakling.

I was never picked period I just rotted in the corner while chad and stacy enjoyed their childhood

Too relatable

Yup. Always, even in the 3rd grade when I still looked normal. After, from grade 6 onwards, I was picked last bc ugliness

I was shit at football.

I was shit at handball.

Relatable
Even "my friends" didn't pick me and I would end up with other people I didn't know

Over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back