Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait you suck at everything

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
whatever i do i just always fail for example when i study my mind cant comprehend what i am reading because i have been through alot of fucked up experiences on my life and when i do anything else than studying i always fail for example i cant even read more than 10 pages a day brutal and then they want me to act fine when there is something going on like the amount of gas lighting and manipulating is fucking insane. not to mention the amount of bullying i have been through is insane i remember a bully forced me to kiss hiss foot to let me out of the bathroom now when i turned 16 which was two years ago my life went fucking downhill i felt fucking depressed and lonely that i tried to speak to girls and always failed ngl they tried to act nice then they ghosted my ass but i was bluepilled back then so i didnt know now when i became 18 i finally understand the true nature of this fucked up world we live in that is built by deception and manipulation/.

I've never excelled at anything :fuk:

life is pointless at this point

Hits hard. When it comes to failing i'm the best:feelsrope:

Yes,that's why i stopped trying a long time ago