Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you still watch cable TV/satellite TV with channels instead of exclusively using netflix/hulu

you should listen to these metal bands:

at the gates
in flames
children of bodom
amon amarth
arch enemy
dethklok
You should quit listening to that and start listening to the world around you.

How else will you be alerted to the approaching ninjas?

You should quit listening to that and start listening to the world around you.

How else will you be alerted to the approaching ninjas?
nope i'm gonna listen to metal

I don't watch TV.
I don't warch satellite.
I don't watch Netflix.
I don't watch Hulu.

I watch Youtube. I don't fucking watch tv shows. TV shows have not been good for over a decade.
Real incel trait tbh.

how could you possibly stand the ads

I dont tbh, only youtube, a 100% replacement of television for me.

I do not have any of those

who has this trait?

I am an anti-normie, alienated from most modern popular culture. I stopped watching cable TV a long time ago, don't use streaming services, don't watch streamers and won't consoom output by social media content creators with follower count over 100K. Most have far less than 20K.

I am the anti-normie, alienated from all popular culture. I stopped watching cable TV a long time ago, don't use streaming services and won't consoom output by social media content creators with follower count over 100K. Most have far less than 20K.
Cable tv didn’t lose popularity until mid 2010s

I exclusively use qbittorrent to watch such shows for a total of 0$. Or at least I used to while I still watched such shows consisting of sex haver characters

Netflix has a very trash selection. Most of the stuff you want to watch that is good isn't on there. It's made for Normies to watch reality TV shows.
True

Cable tv didn’t lose popularity until mid 2010s

I stopped paying any attention to it in the late 2000s, probably due to (proto) inceldom. It didn't represent my life experience in any way. Popular music, literature and series were the same in that regard... stories about alien life forms that experience alien emotions and alien life experiences.

4chan, twitter bubbles and YT are social media. This forum is an older form of social media. If you interact with others online, even anonymously... chances are you are doing it on a social medium.

Last edited:
who has this trait?
exclusively watching netflix sounds cucked as shit

I enjoy some mainstream shows a lot more than I do some of the netflix garbage even though they do have some great stuff

exclusively watching netflix sounds cucked as shit

I enjoy some mainstream shows a lot more than I do some of the netflix garbage even though they do have some great stuff
netflix doesn't have much stuff anymore

if i want to watch something i just pirate that shit fuck netflix

imagine still watching a "30" mintute tv show and a third of it is advertisements

imagine still watching a "30" mintute tv show and a third of it is advertisements
seriously it isn't that bad enduring ads. in fact, it isn't difficult at all.

yeah as a kid i watched tv all day but after not watching ads i can't believe i did that
it's not hard to handle ads