Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you still watch cable TV/satellite TV with channels instead of exclusively using netflix/hulu

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
who has this trait?

I don't watch TV.
I don't warch satellite.
I don't watch Netflix.
I don't watch Hulu.

I watch Youtube. I don't fucking watch tv shows. TV shows have not been good for over a decade.

I don't watch TV.
I don't warch satellite.
I don't watch Netflix.
I don't watch Hulu.

I watch Youtube. I don't fucking watch tv shows. TV shows have not been good for over a decade.
most shows are just complicated dramas

I watch youtube and netflix

811fdcd22f95464db66ea45c12f4a02c

I really have difficulty enjoying normie media, especially TV. I don't watch TV at all, at least anything that isn't anime.

Some movies are alright, but most always seem to have some completely pointless sex scene, or romance in a movie which supposedly isn't a romance movie, and it just ruins them for me. Anime is a lot better, but I even find a lot of that to be suifuel. Games have the least amount of suifuel imo, but I have trouble concentrating on them now.

I don't watch talmudvision or jewflix. I stay away from American media.

Jew

I don’t watch TV, but I watch TV shows every now and then.

I don’t know if this happens to you guys but I get over saturated by almost every form of media after 2 weeks or so. I think this happens because I come to the realization that I’m so detached from the “average Joe” for any type of target audience that I start to get terribly depressed instead of enjoying what I’m watching / listening.

I come to the realization that I’m so detached from the “average Joe” for any type of target audience that I start to get terribly depressed instead of enjoying what I’m watching / listening.
Same tbh, I can't relate to most media at all.

i still watch TV

I don't watch TV.
I don't warch satellite.
I don't watch Netflix.
I don't watch Hulu.

I really have difficulty enjoying normie media, especially TV. I don't watch TV at all, at least anything that isn't anime.

Some movies are alright, but most always seem to have some completely pointless sex scene, or romance in a movie which supposedly isn't a romance movie, and it just ruins them for me. Anime is a lot better, but I even find a lot of that to be suifuel. Games have the least amount of suifuel imo, but I have trouble concentrating on them now.

Relatable. Almost every form of entertainment segways a romance subplot to reinforce the normality of how this is meant to happen in every day life. It hurts.

I’ve tried to watch or listen to strictly indie / bedroom producer type of content, but the disconnection and lack of relatability I feel even when it’s something with 20 views or whatever is still present.

i can't watch tv too much anymore tbh

I don't watch TV.
I don't warch satellite.
I don't watch Netflix.
I don't watch Hulu.

based same here. it's either anime or YouTube/course site. if I need news I just check daily market report and that's all

I mostly just watch youtube, tbh. Although sometimes i will watch a movie on amazon prime.

I don't watch TV.
I don't warch satellite.
I don't watch Netflix.
I don't watch Hulu.

youtube and the only show I would watch from cable would be pawn stars which was the only thing rescuable on television in the last decade.

I never watch television. You can find anything with a computer and internet.

I have not been even touched a remote control since 2017 i only use my computer and phone to watch what i want, also i don't wanna pay money to watch something that you can watch online for free

In the rare case that I'm watching a movie/tv series that is not anime, it's pirated. I'm not paying for jack fucking shit. Incel trait though

I don't watch TV. TV hasn't been good in many, many years, and I stopped watching TV even when I was still young (around 12-13). I have a tube TV and a VCR every time I want to hook up one of my old consoles or watch an old movie. I might get an analog to digital converter and some bunny ears so I can watch local news on cable, though. I still watch stuff on YouTube, Twitter, and BitChute, though, and once in a blue moon, if I want to watch a newer movie that piques my interest, I'll just go on one of those sketchy ass watch online sites.

Last edited:
I don't even have a TV rofl

youtube and the only show I would watch from cable would be pawn stars which was the only thing rescuable on television in the last decade.
Oh yeah. Stuff like Pawn Stars along with those various car shows on the History Channel is what I still really like, but I just use my Amazon Prime to watch that stuff.

I very rarely watch TV. Sometimes I do watch the news a bit with my mom and that's it. I like The Simpsons as well but I've already watched pretty much all episodes of the good era of the show.

Can't relate ngl

Extremely rarely, only if my mother watch it because i don't want her to watch it alone tbh.

Cable TV/Satelite is mostly Boomer trait, true incel trait is probs something like: watching nothing but niche youtube channels and pirated anime/movies etc.

do you think people are stupid. do i look like a fool.why would i pay a subscription fee when i can get it free. i pirate everything.
do you think people are stupid. do i look like a fool.why would i pay a subscription fee when i can get it free. i pirate everything.

I watch Youtube and go to websites hosting cartoons and anime episodes for me to watch as well. Cable has been obsolete for a long time and to think in my youth cable was a luxury. How different things are today compared to my days as a youngster.

I don't watch TV.
I don't warch satellite.
I don't watch Netflix.
I don't watch Hulu.

I barely watch TV these days, I put cooking or comedy channels on for background noise if I'm eating or whatever.

I barely watch TV these days, I put cooking or comedy channels on for background noise if I'm eating or whatever.
i use on demand to watch films. not many on netflix

Incel trait: Having 600$ worth of private trackers to pirate everything that's pirateable.

nope cant relate

That's more of a boomer trait

Not usually, no.
you should listen to these metal bands:

at the gates
in flames
children of bodom
amon amarth
arch enemy
dethklok