Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you started off as a good person but became a bad guy

• Thread starter anotherbitesthedust
  • Start date
anotherbitesthedust

anotherbitesthedust

Recruit
★★★
i remember before the blackpill hit me what a happy-go-lucky kid i was. i remember always trying to do the right thing and helping people out when they needed. not because i thought to myself that it would get me social karma or anything but i legitimately thought that it was just the right thing to do. i was nice to everyone, i was optimistic and had high hopes for life (even when my experiences with girls, socialization said otherwise) and generally was a much happier positive person

the longer and longer i delved into blackpilled shit the less empathy i started to have for people and the more jaded and hateful i became. i started off as a really good kid who just wanted to help others but my school environment and past experiences shaped me into being a cold person. i hardly feel bad for anything i do and i hardly have morals or character anymore, i just don’t care as none of those things seem to benefit me plus it’s kind of hard to get back in the mindset i had many years ago

morals fade away after years of neglect

"Heh, I'm the bad guy :feelsdevil:"

morals fade away after years of neglect
yeah. i used to always try to do the right thing and always had a strong moral compass but as the years past i became more and more morally bankrupt, i don’t care about being a good person anymore

Im still too good for most

Same here; I became more bitter as time went on. Now I just look out for number one.

i still try, but feel like im not very good at it. it doesnt come naturally

i remember before the blackpill hit me what a happy-go-lucky kid i was. i remember always trying to do the right thing and helping people out when they needed. not because i thought to myself that it would get me social karma or anything but i legitimately thought that it was just the right thing to do. i was nice to everyone, i was optimistic and had high hopes for life (even when my experiences with girls, socialization said otherwise) and generally was a much happier positive person

the longer and longer i delved into blackpilled shit the less empathy i started to have for people and the more jaded and hateful i became. i started off as a really good kid who just wanted to help others but my school environment and past experiences shaped me into being a cold person. i hardly feel bad for anything i do and i hardly have morals or character anymore, i just don’t care as none of those things seem to benefit me plus it’s kind of hard to get back in the mindset i had many years ago
I'm hateful yet I still have empathy for others because it's what my parents thought me however I'm more misantropic then when I was younger because yeah people are garbage. Sorry to know that society has failed you

Same, I realised that people would rather die than get help from me. It doesn't matter what you do, what matters is how you look. Chad can beat women and still be respected by everyone, so why even try.

For me it happened long time ago before I got blackpilled. Growing up made me realize that people dont care for each other unless they have the same goal and and they will will treat you as shit just because. Everyone are calculated and opportunistic. Rarely who will help out of goodness of his heart. If you are a low value person, the good people would burn you alive.

you still consider yourself to have a strong moral compass?
I mean generally speaking men and women, im still too much of a nice guy. If i Was an Asshole like Meeks id have better options lmao like my Ex friend who got tons of girls and wasnt better looking than me but was a thug in a Gang.

“I feel the demons coming inside me :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:“ ahh nigga.

I’m not a “bad” guy, I just can’t get pussy and hate women

“I feel the demons coming inside me :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:“ ahh nigga.

I’m not a “bad” guy, I just can’t get pussy and hate women
nah some of us were good kids and now we're fucked up I won't even deny it and claim I was always fucked up

This cuts deep

nah some of us were good kids and now we're fucked up I won't even deny it and claim I was always fucked up
I’m a polite person. A supreme gentleman.

I consider myself a good person, one who knows the truth; I'll direct my support towards where help is actually needed i.e Young men

if you held no morals then you wouldn't be labeling yourself as a "bad guy"

I consider myself a good person, one who knows the truth; I'll direct my support towards where help is actually needed i.e Young men
>good person
>accelerarionist incel death squad

>good person
>accelerarionist incel death squad
It is mostly aesthetics.

Also, the only thing normies understand is violence and force. Forcing young people to date and breed, is absolutely necessary for first work countries if they do not want to be overtaken by niggers who will mass migrate due to climate change + population aging.

In this scenario, all means can and should be utilized. If holding people at gunpoint, building gulags, is what it makes to raise the birth rate, then I'm all for it.

i’m using a traditional moral compass to label myself as a bad guy
what for then? isn't it all subjective at the end of the day? some person's bad is another man's good

I was nice to everyone, never argued or backstabbed someone. Normalniggers did this to me and it woke me up. It's not a world for good guys.

Nah i was blackpilled from elementary
There was one story that made me realise that no one cares abt if ur not good looking

Yeah, I also notice that a feel a bit less empathy for women now than previously. People only tell you to be good because it benefits them, but in reality evil people have more success.

this is what a lifetime of abuse by women will do

I'm not

I don't want to cause harm to anyone, I wont go out of my way to fuck people over for no reason even though it often happens to me. Idk why, its not even out of desire to be good or morals, its just the way I am.

For me it happened long time ago before I got blackpilled. Growing up made me realize that people dont care for each other unless they have the same goal and and they will will treat you as shit just because. Everyone are calculated and opportunistic. Rarely who will help out of goodness of his heart. If you are a low value person, the good people would burn you alive.
"There is no Bad, or Good, only PowER!" ,, - Lord Voldemort

I never had a tall, rich, handsome pERsonality.

Yes.

you aren't a bad guy per se, you just started feigning same indifference towards everyone and everything that you felt yourself first-hand from them.

Nah i was blackpilled from elementary
There was one story that made me realise that no one cares abt if ur not good looking
please share your experience brocel

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

please share your experience brocel
its pretty short story but i used to be a loner on elementary and i still pretty much am
and so i got a mental breakdown bc the only friend i had left basically told me to fuck off for something i didnt do
so after that i decided to just start crying in the middle of a hallway and litterally everyone just walked past me and didnt even give me attention or nothing , some kids nearby even thought i was mentally disabled, not even the teachers cared lol. So little me started to think there was something else wrong with me

plus there was another one where a foid slapped me in middle school and she got aways scotch-free while when i got angry and did it back to her i got my parents called lol

you aren't a bad guy per se, you just started feigning same indifference towards everyone and everything that you felt yourself first-hand from them.
i suppose so, it was indifference mixed with lack of empathy (which i guess is mixed in with indifference anyways)

its pretty short story but i used to be a loner on elementary and i still pretty much am
and so i got a mental breakdown bc the only friend i had left basically told me to fuck off for something i didnt do
so after that i decided to just start crying in the middle of a hallway and litterally everyone just walked past me and didnt even give me attention or nothing , some kids nearby even thought i was mentally disabled, not even the teachers cared lol. So little me started to think there was something else wrong with me

plus there was another one where a foid slapped me in middle school and she got aways scotch-free while when i got angry and did it back to her i got my parents called lol
brutal as fuck bro. sorry you went to that thug school

this world is fucking bullshit fuck everyone

I honestly used to be way to nice to people.

That's still a bit of a problem now but it's not as bad as it once was.

Now when people are disrespectful to me I'm a lot better at being disrespectful back

Sad to hear that you were given brutal blackpill in that early; though it could be a blessing in disguise to learn about dogshit that we call society much earlier than others.
I only started noticing and going "realist" about things in my upper high school means 11th and onwards (in basic K-12 system) and by the time i accepted blackpill it was late to recover in many ways

I'm not

I don't want to cause harm to anyone, I wont go out of my way to fuck people over for no reason even though it often happens to me. Idk why, its not even out of desire to be good or morals, its just the way I am.
Same for me. Despite being blackpilled about human nature, I still maintain and polite and respectful demeanor. And I certainly don't go out of my way to needlessly harm anybody. I think that's true for most incels. We might be bitter and jaded, but the majority of incels aren't evil sociopaths. That is a stereotype concocted by people who have an agenda to push.