Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait : you stare at a screen 18/24 7/7

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
I have been starring at a screen for 5 years, from the moment I wake up till the darkest of the night. :dafuckfeels:

It got so boring, whenever I look at my monitor I get dizzy and want to puke :feelspuke:
One of my last cope is fading away and it terrifies me. :worryfeels:

I haven't left my house since 1979

Same, only time I don't stare at the screen is when I shower or cook. Nowadays most normies are like this also, its the cope number one.

Can totally relate to this, I spend my days and parts of my nights in front of my computer, my phone or video games

@Ika-Sama @1337hikki stop derailing my thread with your faggotry. :feelsseriously:
Go to the sewers.

Same, only time I don't stare at the screen is when I shower or cook. Nowadays most normies are like this also, its the cope number one.
I can no longer sustain it mentally, looking at a screen sucks the life fluid from my soul.
But I also have no friend to go out with.

I don't know what to do at this point. :dafuckfeels:

I can no longer sustain it mentally, looking at a screen sucks the life fluid from my soul.
But I also have no friend to go out with.

I don't know what to do at this point. :dafuckfeels:
I often feel the same. Then I sit in yard and daydream or target practice with airsoft gun. Our lives are so empty.

daydreammaxxing :bigbrain: you can learn how to half sleep 16/24 hours a day and fantasize with less awareness
Lately I've been fantasizing that I found huge amount of gold coins and daydream what would I do with all the money. It suck hard im born both ugly and poor so no pussy or copes for me.

Same, this covid made all my classes virtual since it started and staying in my room all day is total suifuel, what helped me cope was doing activities outside, mostly physical like swimming, running, cycling, but you always need to have an objective for these activities, otherwise just going out for a walk alone can be more depressing than staying inside.

So true. This summer break, I've been staying inside my house watching anime and playing video games. Meanwhile, all of the normies at my school are partying and hanging out with their friends.

I often feel the same. Then I sit in yard and daydream or target practice with airsoft gun. Our lives are so empty.
I daydreamed since i was 4 yo, now i am 28. Even daydreaming got boring at this point, whenever I daydream (because it turned into a habit) I feel disgust :feelspuke:. Then, I try to stop.

Same, this covid made all my classes virtual since it started and staying in my room all day is total suifuel, what helped me cope was doing activities outside, mostly physical like swimming, running, cycling, but you always need to have an objective for these activities, otherwise just going out for a walk alone can be more depressing than staying inside.
What objective do you have doing these activities ? maybe it can help me.
I don't enjoy walking outside for this reason, all I see is friends or females havers while I wander aimlessly with my only companion this voice inside my head.

I mustered enough courage to treadmill this morning. Glad I did. :feelsokman:

You need to take a break man. For own sake.
A break from what ? :dafuckfeels:
I do feel my brain has reached melting point. I can no longer cope :feelscry:, it got to the point I asked for pills and they told me I need to wait 2 weeks to see if they have an effect :dafuckfeels:

I got nothing else better to do

I know normies who stare at their screen and are married :feelsclown:.

After a long walk i concluded that going outside in summertime is a sui fuel. So many pretty girls in revealing clothes, and when i get past them some of them smell so good. Mostly they hang around tall and slim normies. Make me sad and angry at the same time.
On the other side there are so many 8's and 9's on the internet so i start daydreaming which also is not good.

That's all my life is now, staring at a screen and then reminiscing on my life...

I have been starring at a screen for 5 years, from the moment I wake up till the darkest of the night. :dafuckfeels:

It got so boring, whenever I look at my monitor I get dizzy and want to puke :feelspuke:
One of my last cope is fading away and it terrifies me. :worryfeels:
damn bro. didnt have to expose us all like that:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I spend most of my waking hours playing games, surfing, watching movies/series and shit, but what else is there to do if nobody wants to interact with you in real life when you try? My myopia has gone from -3.00 to 3.75 in the last 2 years also. :feelsUnreal:

My eyesight has gotten pretty bad because of this

Can totally relate to this, I spend my days and parts of my nights in front of my computer, my phone or video games

had a foid tell me "um at least i don't spend all day behind a SCREEN! tee hee!"

:feelswhat::feelswhat:

I spend most of my waking hours playing games, surfing, watching movies/series and shit, but what else is there to do if nobody wants to interact with you in real life when you try? My myopia has gone from -3.00 to 3.75 in the last 2 years also. :feelsUnreal:
i have some myopia :feelsUnreal: