Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you sit in bathroom until light turn off

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I use my phone in stall at work until the lights turn off. The lights work by seeing motion in the room and no motion after time makes them turn off.

Jfl one time someone came in when lights off and saw I was on stall

Brootal, I wish I had motion sensing lights

Your parents turn off bathroom's light.

Used to do that when I waged

Me at college while playing clash royale

Truecel trait: You take no longer then 5-6 minutes on the toilet due to chronic hemorrhoids, wipe and run.

I use my phone in stall at work until the lights turn off. The lights work by seeing motion in the room and no motion after time makes them turn off.

Ropefuel post

Jacking it huh

Classic move pulled when I used to work (lol). Would have to waddle around the stall with my pants around my legs and wave my hands around like a complete retard to get the lights to turn back on.

walmart?

I wish i could be invisible when im stuck in the stalls at work anyone whos anyone could know whos constipated by seeing my pathetic 5 sneaker nike dunk rotation when they come in and see it occupied

I didn’t have a lightbulb in my bathroom for years so I had to adapt to shitting in the dark

I didn’t have a lightbulb in my bathroom for years so I had to adapt to shitting in the dark
brutal : something's broken and you don't care about fixing it

Back employee bathroom
I did this everytime as well jfl, I would put my cart up against the family bathroom take some of the window cleaner and some paper, and just rot in there acting like i was cleaning but i was sitting on the toilet scrolling my phone for 1-2hrs unless they called maintenance over the walkie, thats def a rotter trait