Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you root for ugly soccer/basketball players

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
I'm fan of zlatan ibrahimovic just because he's ugly. i hate chad players like ronaldo toni kroos.if i was a manlet i would probably be a messi fan too.

my favorite players right now in nba are trae young and ja morant, they're both ugly af. i love it when chad luka doncic and tyrone steph curry lose

Trucel Trait: You don't watch sports

I'm fan of zlatan ibrahimovic just because he's ugly. i hate chad players like ronaldo toni kroos.if i was a manlet i would probably be a messi fan too.

my favorite players right now in nba are trae young and ja morant, they're both ugly af. i love it when chad luka doncic and tyrone steph curry lose
fuck off with your chad worship, all the retards you mentioned make hundreds of millions just for playing with balls, they all have stacy gfs so again fuck off with your chad worship.

Even the "ugly" ones you mentioned have stacy gfs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I hate professional athletes, they mog me

fuck off with your chad worship, all the retards you mentioned make hundreds of millions just for playing with balls, they all have stacy gfs so again fuck off with your chad worship.
chad? they would litteraly end up here if they were not athletes. i cope by seeing these ugly guys beat good looking chads.

I
 104415109 danielsahlberge2a3144bw

Zlatan is white and 1.95 cms :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: the fuck you on?

When there is a sports contest I don’t support anyone and I don’t feel bad when one side loses cause it’s full of sex having males and I hate sex having males

They fuck do you mean zlatan is ugly?:lul:
He is a 6'5 narcy faggot that makes 100 of millions playing football once a week:lul:. If he was 5'5 and acted the way he does he would get absolutely shit on and he would get laughed at

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back