Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you root for the serial killer in movies

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Probably my edginess talking but honestly its kinda true. I'm not talking movies like Friday the thirteenth or even American Psycho. I'm talking about deprived, realistic films. I used to be scared of movies like Poughkeepsie tapes and August Underground as a teen but the more I watch the less scared I get. I find Edward Carver and Peter respectively to be the victims of the stories they are in.

You think normal fucking people go around doing shit like this? No. Obviously these are people meant to be mockeries of incels, but instead of me being revolted by their actions I find them to be quite unlucky victims of their circumstances.

Throughout both movies, I find it relieving that Edward and Peter torture foids and make them suffer for what they have done to people. I would never do this to a single person irl and hope it never happens outside of these films, but I think it is a sweet release from the monotony of the real world where the sexhavers always win.

Last edited:
I was just thinking this the other day too. I can empathize with serial killers and mass murderers, whether real or fiction.

I was just thinking this the other day too. I can empathize with serial killers and mass murderers, whether real or fiction.
Yeah tbh I always find myself rooting for the underdog. Especially people that are hated on in real life and slandered constantly. I'm talking about celebrity scandals where one person is constantly talked shit about without us knowing 100% who is right or wrong.

I'm just opposed to the normie mentality of mocking ppl to oblivion

Incel trait: You don't watch movies because they're too normie

chad trait: you don't watch movies because your attention span is took weak

Same, moreso than I can the average normie

Also a foid trait (if the killer is Chad). :foidSoy::incel::banhammer::chad:

true tbh I watch maybe 4 or 5 a year. Can't waste time on then when most of them diappoint. I only watched Sonic 2, Spiderman and uncharted this year. And none of those three were phenomenal, only decent cope

In horror movies I root for the ghost, specifically when it is haunting protagonists chad and stacy