Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you relate to the villains

B

buci2003

Recruit
★★
I relate to Mondego, rather than Edmond in The Count of Monte Carlo(I saw the film and only the beggining of the book). Edmond is the tall, dashing young man, respected, and a beautiful girl, Mondego's cousin, has a crush on him and loves him. While Mondego, the incel, has to look at his whore cousin breeding outside her race, just like noodle whores, and also has to accept being friendzoned by the girl he loves most

Villains usually have better stories and motivations anyway. Besides they get shit done and dont take guff from people until the bluepilled jewish hero comes in to ruin the day.

I relate to Mondego, rather than Edmond in The Count of Monte Carlo(I saw the film and only the beggining of the book). Edmond is the tall, dashing young man, respected, and a beautiful girl, Mondego's cousin, has a crush on him and loves him. While Mondego, the incel, has to look at his whore cousin breeding outside her race, just like noodle whores, and also has to accept being friendzoned by the girl he loves most
The Count of Monte Cristo*
Villains usually have better stories and motivations anyway. Besides they get shit done and dont take guff from people until the bluepilled jewish hero comes in to ruin the day.
based

Villains are actually the good ones.

Fun fact: when the US military provides advisement, equipment or anything to aid in the production of a film, it is always under the condition that the US forces cannot be depicted in a negative light within the movie.

That nigger did a great job, at playing Black Manta, in the movie Aquaman.

Fun fact: when the US military provides advisement, equipment or anything to aid in the production of a film, it is always under the condition that the US forces cannot be depicted in a negative light within the movie.
wow, now that's a fun fact

Basically the film has to be pro US military propaganda.

I can't relate to any character who has a reciprocated love interest. When a character has a foid who likes him, he's about as relatable as Superman.

Same shit with Apple (if I remember correctly) forbidding Iphones from being depicted in the hands of the villains in movies they sponsor. Only the good guys have an Iphone made by ricecels :feelsaww:
Bad guys run Android or some Linux shit, they are the BAD BAD ugly people :feelsahh:

Villains are more human than the one-dimensional NPCs considered heroes these days.

I always liked characters like Light from Deathnote, Dexter, and Hannibal (from the tv series)

No I always relate to the heroes because I’m a good guy

Villains are more human than the one-dimensional NPCs considered heroes these days.
Yeah this
Not to mention most of the time the heroes tend to be these unrelatable, bluepilled, genetically gifted gigachads that got everything handed to them (ex: Superman, Naruto, Iron Man, Goku, Thor, etc.)
And they act as a literal NPC as well whenever someone makes them question their worldview, only for the villain to get BTFO by the power of friendship in the end.

Yeah this
Not to mention most of the time the heroes tend to be these unrelatable, bluepilled, genetically gifted gigachads that got everything handed to them (ex: Superman, Naruto, Iron Man, Goku, Thor, etc.)
And they act as a literal NPC as well whenever someone makes them question their worldview, only for the villain to get BTFO by the power of friendship in the end.
I think batman was one of the few relatable and well-written heroes.

I think batman was one of the few relatable and well-written heroes.
He's well written as a character, but I don't think he's relatable at all
Dude is a martialartsmaxxed millionaire chad with gifted IQ. If that ain't priviledged idk what it is.

He's well written as a character, but I don't think he's relatable at all
Dude is a martialartsmaxxed millionaire chad with gifted IQ. If that ain't priviledged idk what it is.
Don't forget that he had the curse of fear. He feared he had failed his parents, killing, failure, relationships, the past, loss of loved ones, and becoming the villain. Not to mention that his parents were killed when he was young. Doesn't seem he's enjoying his life that much.

We live in an entire inverted reality now where what was once good is now bad and what was once bad is now considered good. It's funny how every time you see capeshit movies, where are our heroes helping out the poor, down trodden, exploited, or, disenfranchised? Look at fucking Batman, a corporate billionaire who sells his services to the government, once you understand that this entire world we live in right now is purely driven by evil permeating in all segments of society, yeah, I'm going to be supporting the so called villain who wants to burn it all down. Champions of justice? More like cheerleading whores of government, global elites, big business, and the status quo power structure, fuck these so called heroes. :feelsjuice:

Last edited: