Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: you relate to the freaky strangers in GTA 4

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm watching a video of side missions you can randomly find on the streets in GTA 4. I'm uncomfortable with how relatable some of the weirder characters feel.

nigga freaky strangers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

strangers and freaks

nigga freaky strangers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

strangers and freaks
Ah, but that's GTA 5 and I'm not talking of that. I'm talking of the "friend" encounters you find randomly in GTA 4.

Ah, but that's GTA 5 and I'm not talking of that. I'm talking of the "friend" encounters you find randomly in GTA 4.
they're just random characters if i remember correctly

I also relate to NPCs in game because I know that's basically my people irl. When I was young I actually had this thought about people living their shit life and you being a HeRo in Peter Molyneu's Fable.

I also relate to NPCs in game because I know that's basically my people irl. When I was young I actually had this thought about people living their shit life and you being a HeRo in Peter Molyneu's Fable.
Yep, I think most people dream of becoming an important and exceptional human when they're young.