Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You read the newspaper

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

Trust no one
★★★★
I'm not sure why, but ever since high school ended, my isolation, of all things, has led me to reading a lot more, and along with those things, reading the newspaper. It has become a staple activity in my life. Anyone else here relate in some sense? Do you guys read?

I've always read quite a lot. Rarely fiction, but various subjects such as history, politics, political philosophy. Also, as of recently I've been reading on biology.

The closest to the truth you will ever find in a jewspaper is weather forecast.

I've always read quite a lot. Rarely fiction, but various subjects such as history, politics, political philosophy. Also, as of recently I've been reading on biology.
Quite the same.

I've been reading lots of philosophy lately. Particularly, the Dialogues of Plato

You guys pretend to be intellectuals because you read complex stuffz,

But I am the intellectual because I read manga.

I'm not a fucking nerd :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So all boomer dads are incels?