Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You read the entire Incels.is wiki

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
Truecel trait: You already knew everything on there even before reading it. :feelsrope:

Chad trait: you only read the ones you need

everything on that shit is water
the only function it serves is as an introduction manual for grayfags looking to infiltrate

Only read 2-3 articles so far

Same, I was too high inhib to register an account for months.
What was your favorite page? For me, it would be the collection of Eurasian Tiger Blackpill Comics. :society:

everything on that shit is water
the only function it serves is as an introduction manual for grayfags looking to infiltrate

Lobotomized trait

never read shit

Same, I was too high inhib to register an account for months.
What was your favorite page? For me, it would be the collection of Eurasian Tiger Blackpill Comics. :society:

I don't now who edits that wiki, it's bluepilled as fuck :feelsUgh:

Half of the page is literally dedicated to "debunking" the blackpill.

Fem""""cels"""" don't exist.

Quoting trannies and adressing them by their fictionary pronouns :lul:

Not one word was read tbhngl

Title should be:
Incel Trait: You don't have to read the wiki because your inceldom makes you understand

I maybe read few articeles only tbh :feelsugh:

truestcel trait: you spend your free time contributing to it

If you mean the Criticism section, that's exactly how it should be - show both sides of the story so that people with more than two brain cells can see for themselves how stupid the wrong side is. If people are retarded enough to need to be spoonfed one-sided black-and-white information then they aren't welcome here anyway since they'd do more harm than good.

If you mean the Criticism section, that's exactly how it should be - show both sides of the story so that people with more than two brain cells can see for themselves how stupid the wrong side is. If people are retarded enough to need to be spoonfed one-sided black-and-white information then they aren't welcome here anyway since they'd do more harm than good.
Don't be a cuck. Do normies lend any credibility to the blackpill when they talk about incels? No. We are under no obligation to "show their side" jfl.

Don't be a cuck. Do normies lend any credibility to the blackpill when they talk about incels? No. We are under no obligation to "show their side" jfl.
Good point. In that case I have a better idea than just keeping the Criticism section - turning the Criticism section into "Criticism and why it's wrong", with a counterpoint under every point of criticism. Braindead normies still wouldn't care, but it would make it easier for blackpillers to understand why exactly the anti-blackpill talking points are wrong.

Good point. In that case I have a better idea than just keeping the Criticism section - turning the Criticism section into "Criticism and why it's wrong", with a counterpoint under every point of criticism. Braindead normies still wouldn't care, but it would make it easier for blackpillers to understand why exactly the anti-blackpill talking points are wrong.
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

:dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsautistic::feelsokman: