Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: You put a weapon within your arm-reach during your sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Given how brazen those foids and soys empowered by soyciety and normoids, it would be rational that they will literally exterminate us from our homes in a decade or so. Because it is not paranoid when literally everyone is out to get you, whenever financially, or even physically to tear you into a thousand pieces, it is safe to keep a weapon near you when you sleep.

@FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76 @Unhappy-Man

Thoughts?

yeah i usually have a weapon nearby (inb4 firearm Fuck off interpol it's a knife lol)

tbh i carry drinks in glass bottles so i can break one and use it in self defense because you can't carry any weapons on the street not even a folded knife

Last edited:
Yes, of course I have a piece under my pillow.

I have had a hammer under my bed since I was like 14

I actually sleep with a knife in bed hoping I will accidently stab myself in my sleep

Just call anything an incel trait theory

Cope. If you have good or even average looks you won't be worrying if people are actually out to get you.

Europoor ergo gunless.

Europoor ergo gunless.
The weapon can be anything you want, it doesn't have to be a gun. It can be a bat or even a survival switch knife.
yeah i usually have a weapon nearby (inb4 firearm Fuck off interpol it's a knife lol)

tbh i carry drinks in glass bottles so i can break one and use it in self defense because you can't carry any weapons on the street not even a folded knife
Brutal. You must have a lot enemies.

The weapon can be anything you want, it doesn't have to be a gun. It can be a bat or even a survival switch knife.
That would be a tad gay. I want a big fat gun

It's true, I always keep something in hands reach
I will never trust anyone

It's true, I always keep something in hands reach
I will never trust anyone
I keep a baseball bat within my reach during sleep. Though in Canada I haven't made many enemies yet, soon they will come after me.

I keep a baseball bat within my reach during sleep. Though in Canada I haven't made many enemies yet, soon they will come after me.
Literally your whole government has designed you as a terrorist

Literally your whole government has designed you as a terrorist
Fortunately I had a 6'4 brocel whom I had close connections with. He literally have a knife collection. Might do LL in this decade to avoid detection though. A chad can say he is an incel and foids won't believe him because of his LOOKS and HEIGHT.

Paranoia is an incel trait I guess :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. I bet none of them have witnessed a real violent conflict. Or maybe they are playing too many video games with guns. Idk

its over for selfdefencecels

Paranoia is an incel trait I guess :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. I bet none of them have witnessed a real violent conflict. Or maybe they are playing too many video games with guns. Idk
It is not paranoid when the whole world is literally out to get you.

Can’t relate

Given how brazen those foids and soys empowered by soyciety and normoids, it would be rational that they will literally exterminate us from our homes in a decade or so. Because it is not paranoid when literally everyone is out to get you, whenever financially, or even physically to tear you into a thousand pieces, it is safe to keep a weapon near you when you sleep.

@FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76 @Unhappy-Man

Thoughts?
Personally i am my own weapon. No foid or soy would ever dare tread on my territory. And if they did i would rip them to shreds. It's times like these where im glad i live in a forest

That would be a tad gay. I want a big fat gun
Why? My ideal choice for a nightstand gun is 9mm, but I am a poorcel, so I only have .40 (there was a time a few years ago many agencies were switching from 40 to 9mm as their main duty caliber and they were selling tons of used handguns in .40 for cheap). Even .40 has quite a strong recoil making it harder to control the weapon. I've never actually seen someone genuinely enjoying shooting A LOT from 50bmg /.500 revolvers - it's fun for the first 5 shots, but then it becomes painful...
Just my 2c.

i carry drinks in glass bottles so i can break one and use it in self defense because you can't carry any weapons on the street not even a folded knife

This is some next level thinking lol

I used to have a folding knife next to my bed in a draw but I cannot find it so my mum probably moved it

I used to have a folding knife next to my bed in a draw but I cannot find it so my mum probably moved it
Most of our parents are probably bluepilled to the core.

No, I would actually love for someone to kill me in my sleep

I'm an expert knife thrower :feelzez:

never felt unsafe enough to need a gun by my bedside. If anything, HOW could a soy or foid (our only real enemies) target a lonely manlet in a manner of a thug?? If they had the will to physically hunt us and murder us with their bare hands that would imply they are far from soys.

Last edited:
my weapon is my huge, erect cock.
"this is my rifle this is my gun, this is for fighting this is for fun"

I thought about doing this with my gun, but I'm so depressed that I'm afraid I'm going to sleep walk and shoot myself.

tbh i carry drinks in glass bottles so i can break one and use it in self defense
Have you ever tried this? I have and the bottle never breaks in a way that would make it useful as a weapon. Even breaking it on a guy's head would be inferior to hitting him with a rock.

never felt unsafe enough to need a gun by my bedside. If anything, HOW could a soy or foid (our only real enemies) target a lonely manlet in a manner of a thug?? If they had the will to physically hunt us and murder us with their bare hands that would imply they are far from soys.
Did you know that foids have huge simps armies at their disposal to do anything?

my weapon is my huge, erect cock.
"this is my rifle this is my gun, this is for fighting this is for fun"
latest

I got warned by an admin about bragging about the size of my cock, so beware.

Have you ever tried this? I have and the bottle never breaks in a way that would make it useful as a weapon. Even breaking it on a guy's head would be inferior to hitting him with a rock.
the thing is that as long as it doesnt break where you're holding it you're ok

you don't break it on someones head, it works like an emergency knife if you got attacked

Did you know that foids have huge simps armies at their disposal to do anything?
they would need to pay them in sex. Or at least spend platonic time with them. Not gonna happen

they would need to pay them in sex. Or at least spend platonic time with them. Not gonna happen
Look at onlyfans where the foid doesn't even have to have sex, foid just post nudes and there would be simp armies.

It is not paranoid when the whole world is literally out to get you.
I was going to say that!
(Instead I'll say...)
It's not paranoia if it's true!

[email protected] if you think you aren't th7g-bait by being an weak ugly lonely and socialy hated man! The kind of guy that no one would miss or notice, until the stink of your rotting corpse effects them... In fact, guys like us are the perfect victim. But only if you have something worth taking...

A rock in a sock is called a sap. Very ancient weapon.

(notice how i didn't answer the original question?)

my weapons are my firsts

lol i always have my pistol within reach, never knew it was an incel trait. shit.

Guns are banned where I live but I have a katana that I custom ordered from Japan strapped to the side of my bed that I can easily access and surprise attack just by taking it in seconds from it’s sheath and slice at the same time tbh. I practiced that with the sword a thousand times. I got 5-6 Kunais at the spots that I chose in my flat where I can pick one up and throw if someone breaks in. I’m glad that guns are banned because when an Idiot tries to burgle my house with a bat or knife I’ll go cut their head off.

Last edited:
Ngl i do this. I'd like to see Soytifa try to break in so i can paint the walls

Personally i am my own weapon. No foid or soy would ever dare tread on my territory. And if they did i would rip them to shreds. It's times like these where im glad i live in a forest
mogs me

I’m not allowed a weapon in my counttry because it’s illegal. Self Defense is bad, the (((nose))) said so.

Thoughts?
I keep a baseball bat, 2 canes and a pair of nunchaku all within arm's reach.

It's pretty fucking stupid TBH, having a knife or a gun would make more sense.

Most importantly though: have your door locked.

Preferably a deadbolt, because it's really hard to get the handle locks uncardable. Even when they're designed with anti-tamper if it's not aligned properly if someone pulls it hard the thing will pop out and you're fucked

the thing is that as long as it doesnt break where you're holding it you're ok

you don't break it on someones head, it works like an emergency knife if you got attacked
Yeah, but every time it breaks within an inch or so of where I hold it, which isn't enough for a weapon. I've tried with maybe 10 bottles so far and got cut a few times.