Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you prefer to/live with old people

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I recently left a downtown apartment because it was absolutely miserable. Downtown, and cities in general are absolutely miserable, but living there in a shitty apartment surrounded by young people, criminals, blasting music, every apartment smells like weed, there’s parties going on late some nights, sometimes there is ”fireworks” outside, seriously FUCK cities and fuck living amongst young normies, it is pure hell.

I now live in a nice quiet townhouse area far from the city surrounded by old people and it’s so nice. Don’t have to deal with shit head normalfags or NT sex havers being loud and obnoxious. It’s just nice, quiet, and there isn’t much going on so you can just relax instead of constantly being on edge.

Living in a city/among young NTs is just pure torture, hell, and chronic anxiety and stress if you are not a brain dead NT normalfag shithead.

this this this.

Yes, so long as the residents are Mongoloids.

Nah I relate to old people even less. They're probably out of touch among other things.

I just want to live alone, not much is happening here anyways.

But I get what you mean, it must be bad.

Nah I relate to old people even less. They're probably out of touch among other things.
Don’t care, doesn’t matter. They don’t bother you and aren’t loud and obnoxious and blasting music or having parties.

You’re telling me you relate to NT sex havers?

No man boomers are even worse with their shitty bluepilled advice

Well I live with my boomer parents and I didn't choose to. But yeah, what you described sounds like hell, so I guess I do prefer my current home.

Well I live with my boomer parents and I didn't choose to. But yeah, what you described sounds like hell, so I guess I do prefer my current home.
I heard at least 75 shots going off a week ago. It was fully automatic and lasted several minutes. Ahh yes, the nice (regular) fire works we get in cities. Now that it’s getting warm they’re coming back.

I recently left a downtown apartment because it was absolutely miserable. Downtown, and cities in general are absolutely miserable, but living there in a shitty apartment surrounded by young people, criminals, blasting music, every apartment smells like weed, there’s parties going on late some nights, sometimes there is ”fireworks” outside, seriously FUCK cities and fuck living amongst young normies, it is pure hell.

I now live in a nice quiet townhouse area far from the city surrounded by old people and it’s so nice. Don’t have to deal with shit head normalfags or NT sex havers being loud and obnoxious. It’s just nice, quiet, and there isn’t much going on so you can just relax instead of constantly being on edge.

Living in a city/among young NTs is just pure torture, hell, and chronic anxiety and stress if you are not a brain dead NT normalfag shithead.
Nah I prefer to live alone with my pets ,I hate people ,

Nah I prefer to live alone with my pets ,I hate people ,
What do you guys not get? I don’t live with anybody. I am just talking about the neighbors.

Apartments of all kind suck too. Way too cramped. Hate running into normalfags every 5 seconds.

Same here I live around mainly old people my house in an old neighborhood. Its not as bad being around retirees as their lives aren't much better than ours.

Same here I live around mainly old people my house in an old neighborhood. Its not as bad being around retirees as their lives aren't much better than ours.
I mostly just hate being forced to live with and see young NT sex havers. It’s torture

I mostly just hate being forced to live with and see young NT sex havers. It’s torture

Ya I lived in an apartment building for many years, it was hell every Thurs, Fri, Sat night hearing the normies and foids laughing and flirting and going out to parties and bars, then coming back hours later and partying more and having sex.

Then Sat & Sun the normies and foids having so much fun doing stuff, laughing and talking loudly.. meanwhile I was in my apartment the whole time. In the summers it was too hot for me to close my windows.

What do you guys not get? I don’t live with anybody. I am just talking about the neighbors.

Apartments of all kind suck too. Way too cramped. Hate running into normalfags every 5 seconds.
Yeah same also they want you to be a quiet slave like themselves, you can’t even shout in apartments

Pretty much. My aging parents are my entire social life

You’re telling me you relate to NT sex havers?
I mean I don't talk to them but at least if I had to they understand what a meme is and they probably play videogames.

I mean I don't talk to them but at least if I had to they understand what a meme is and they probably play videogames.
I don’t relate to them in a single way. Not in interests, tastes in media, absolutely nothing. Normies my age might as well be aliens