Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You played league of legends only to start jerking off while playing

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
A year ago when I played league, I always played some whore called evelynn because she has nice tits. Iv lost games because I started jerking off to my own character. I fucked up baron smites just because I was more focused on evelynns tits

Looney toons ass scenario wth inceldom discussed

A year ago when I played league, I always played some whore called evelynn because she has nice tits. Iv lost games because I started jerking off to my own character. I fucked up baron smites just because I was more focused on evelynns tits
Bonafide trucel behavior

I’m not a LoLcel but which character?

tnx for helping outtt low IQcels like me :bigbrain:

I do not know this character, but I'm glad she gives you some joy.

thats so relatable man. Soul Cal 6 character creator. It's nice to make a character with big tits dressed in a thong you can beat off to as you lose because you can't focus on playing competently

IMG 0975

Inceldom Discussed

Sona's dialogue towards the summoner makes me feel at ease ngl