Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You own less than four pairs of shoes.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s like we are poor niggers in Africa, incels hate buying new shoes. We know that foids are shallow, and notice a guy’s shoe selection. But we sabotage ourselves, and walk around in shoes that shout out to the world, “Hey I’m a Virgin!”.

IMG 0ECDE402F2B9 1

I only have a pair of old sandals and that’s it

I only have a pair of old sandals and that’s it
Holy shit, dude. For me, it's a pair of Pumas for university, I have some Nikes that I have no choice but to start wearing, and my dress shoes for work. I own three pairs of shoes.

I only own a pair of dress shoes and adidas sneakers.

Idk, being minimalistic with your shoes doesn't really seem like an incel trait. Getting only what you need and not falling for normie hyperconsumerism is good. For me it's also three pairs of shoes: dress shoes, boots and some sneakers.

I own one. It's over.

Cannot relate :feelsmage:

own 2 just bought one after the 2 got used for years and years guess its over :cryfeels:

I own one for work. Since I am working from home I don’t use it. I am either bare foot or wear thongs

I use the same pair of shoes for years and don't replace it until they are totally worn out. My mom keeps screaming at me for always being dressed like a beggar :lul:

Btw over for shoecels

I wear a pair of pumas and thats it, i have boots thats are too uncomfortable to wear.

Just buy expensive shoes that won't help you in any way theory :dab::dab:
JWS (Just wear shoes). Difference between incel and chad is not few millimetres of bone but what shoes they wear :feelskek::feelskek:

One pair of sneakers for walking outside and one pair of slippers when I'm sitting at my office.

I haven’t worn sneakers in over a year, I only walk around in Nike Sandals no matter the weather.

I have one pair of work shoes with scuffed-up soles. Over

I don't Go out

Also I don't know where shoes come from
Images 19

I own 3 pairs of shoes and 4 pairs of pants, but I have dozens of socks.

it's over for sandalcels
why would you wear those, sandals are for sandngers

It’s like we are poor niggers in Africa, incels hate buying new shoes. We know that foids are shallow, and notice a guy’s shoe selection. But we sabotage ourselves, and walk around in shoes that shout out to the world, “Hey I’m a Virgin!”.

View attachment 522184
I just wear shoes until they wear out.

I have maybe 3 pairs, but I'm not even sure. I've only used one pair in the last few months.

But I definitely never owned more than 4 and it would've been unnecessary anyway. 99% of my shoes become unusable in 6 months max.

i have one pair of dress shoes and a pair of old nikes. it’s over

I used to own a pair of New Balance's, but i had to get rid of them after i shit myself on the way to my wagecuck job a couple years ago. I washed them out as best as i could, but the smell still lingered, so i just threw them away and decided to wear my timbs. I still have yet to purchase a new pair of sneakers, been timbsmaxxing ever since that day and i have no plans on going back :dab::dab::dab:

I have multiple pair of shoes that I've never worn :feelsLSD:

pretty much. just a bunch of TIMBS and loafers. like 3 pairs total

I own 10 pairs :feelshmm:
Faggot alert..

Who the fuck cares, 'aside' from the above. Shoes can't override genetics, just lol at this shit thread. Kys OP.. :feelsseriously:

I have one pair of shoes.
Honestly if you have more then 4 you're either a foid or a nigger (lets be real they are honorary foids)

I have exactly 4 pairs of shoes - trainers, walking boots, sandals for summer and my work boots which are toe cap and only last a few months before they get totally destroyed. My last set I got through work the soles fell off after I walked through a flood in the galvanising line. Glad its them paying and not me. :feelshaha:

i have 1 pair of converse ive had since 16 cus my feet havent grown and nothing else

The average foid would gladly kill tens of ugly guys in exchange for a pair of shoes, or a handbag or some other useless crap for women.

Only niggers are obsessed with shoes, as if they are afraid of being homeless tomorrow.

I have three pairs of shoes - a pair of Vans, a cheap pair I wear to work and running shoes.

I didn't even know the names of the non-dress shoes in OP's post. I keep the same shoes for years since they don't get worn out as I only go outside to go to work or do groceries. Even my gym shoes are 5 years old now and still good to go. :feelzez:

:feelsseriously: I don't think wearing nice shoes is going to suddenly change the way other people, and the way foids, treat me.

View attachment 522184
More like a poorcel trait :feelswhat:

I got atleast 10 different Jordan sneakers and 8 different pairs of boots :feelsmage: