Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You only had acquaintances

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★★★
A lot of stupid people nowadays think anyone they speak with is a friend. I used to think the same shit but it isnt true. A friend is someone you talk too not only at school/work but outside of that as well and theyre people you spend time with outside of those areas too.

A acquaintance is just someone you speak too for a bit in school or work but after that youre nothing to them. In our eyes we see it as something special but they dont. They wont text you or respond and if they text you its usually short and not frequent.

we never had a friend group, never had anyone to spend time with. we are on our own. even if we tried we still be forced to just be a acquaintances. once your done with school or work youre forgotten and wont be kept in touch barely

Like in elementary or something? But either way you lost touch with them eventually considering you used past tense
Not so long ago I had some friends few months ago I used to go out with them but I never enjoyed it I just did it to try to socialize

I only had friends who visited me when I was in elementary school but as I entered high school I lost touch with all of them and now I don't have any friends at all, just some accquaitances(Im never sure how tf to spell that word)

Not so long ago I had some friends few months ago I used to go out with them but I never enjoyed it I just did it to try to socialize
Mogs me, I wish I could say the same about myself. Are you NT?

I was never able to build a deeper CONnection with anyone. I relate. Brutality. Not even with my own family

A lot of stupid people nowadays think anyone they speak with is a friend. I used to think the same shit but it isnt true. A friend is someone you talk too not only at school/work but outside of that as well and theyre people you spend time with outside of those areas too.

A acquaintance is just someone you speak too for a bit in school or work but after that youre nothing to them. In our eyes we see it as something special but they dont. They wont text you or respond and if they text you its usually short and not frequent.

we never had a friend group, never had anyone to spend time with. we are on our own. even if we tried we still be forced to just be a acquaintances. once your done with school or work youre forgotten and wont be kept in touch barely
Same. Every friend group I followed around most likely thought I was annoying too but never had the heart to say it lol

Same. Every friend group I followed around most likely thought I was annoying too but never had the heart to say it lol
i hate it when they just pretend to like us and never reveal that they hate us.