Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you never vote in elections

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
-
20d 1h 57m
I live in burgerland and I never voted in the elections. I didn't vote in the 2012, 2016, and 2020 elections. I don't vote even in the local elections.

I hate both Republicans and Democrats. Its a corporate uniparty oligarchy that sucks Israel/Jewish dick. Your vote literally means nothing because powerful interest groups lobby the government to do their bidding.

Both liberals and conservatives hate incels and put women on a pedestal and worship them. As an incel, politics is pointless. The entire system is antagonistic to males/incels, its gynocentric, and misandric.

Also another reason I don't vote is because I have yet to see any based political party or based politician in this cucked country. Trump doesn't count because he is a Jewish-owned controlled opposition candidate.

Now that Biden is president after "winning" the 2020 election using voting fraud, it just further proves to me that voting is pointless and on top of that its rigged elections (like in 3rd world banana republics).

TLDR = voting is pointless in cuckmerica

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 8h 26m
I always try to vote for the least worse candidate. In Brazil if you don't vote you get a fine which is symbolic but it gives you the headache of having to go to your electoral distrinct's headquarter and then to the bank or else you get some restraints like not being able to become a civil servant or issue a passport.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
424d 6h 38m
We get fined here if you don’t vote

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
294d 19h 41m
idk u might as well for something to do, and just incase your vote does matter. I'm a firm believer in attacking the left/most jewed option at every point including at elections and rally's.

The jewish media obviously hates trump more than biden, so i went to trump rallys and supported trump. I was at the jan 6th protests (not the capitol one but the nationwide ones) for example

Wellington

Wellington

-
20d 1h 57m
Mainländer said:
I always try to vote for the least worse candidate. In Brazil if you don't vote you get a fine which is symbolic but it gives you the headache of having to go to your electoral distrinct and the to the bank or else you get some restraints like not being able to become a civil servant or issue a passport.
That sucks getting a fine. At least in cuckmerica you won't get fined if you don't vote.

Diocel

Diocel

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
★★★★★
311d 8h 30m
I don't even have my voting card.

BummerDrummer said:
idk u might as well for something to do, and just incase your vote does matter. I'm a firm believer in attacking the left/most jewed option at every point including at elections and rally's.

The jewish media obviously hates trump more than biden, so i went to trump rallys and supported trump. I was at the jan 6th protests (not the capitol one but the nationwide ones) for example
>He thinks votes matter

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 8h 26m
Wellington said:
That sucks getting a fine. At least in cuckmerica you won't get fined if you don't vote.
Our voting system sucks, Bolsonaro is trying to make the fraudulent machines issue receipts to avoid fraud but of course most of the political establishment is against it because they want to fraud.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
61d 20h 36m
I always vote :feelskek: but I need to stop doing it. Waste of time

Wellington

Wellington

-
20d 1h 57m
I guess its not an incel trait if most people here voted

:feelsbadman:

W

WizardofSoda

Admiral
92d 9h 23m
Don't vote just assumed it was fraudulent.

I don't even believe in democracy anyway - rule by normies.

Wellington

Wellington

-
20d 1h 57m
WizardofSoda said:
Don't vote just assumed it was fraudulent.

I don't even believe in democracy anyway - rule by normies.
Exactly my thoughts

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
56d 9h 9m
Wellington said:
I live in burgerland and I never voted in the elections. I didn't vote in the 2012, 2016, and 2020 elections. I don't vote even in the local elections.

I hate both Republicans and Democrats. Its a corporate uniparty oligarchy that sucks Israel/Jewish dick. Your vote literally means nothing because powerful interest groups lobby the government to do their bidding.

Both liberals and conservatives hate incels and put women on a pedestal and worship them. As an incel, politics is pointless. The entire system is antagonistic to males/incels, its gynocentric, and misandric.

Also another reason I don't vote is because I have yet to see any based political party or based politician in this cucked country. Trump doesn't count because he is a Jewish-owned controlled opposition candidate.

Now that Biden is president after "winning" the 2020 election using voting fraud, it just further proves to me that voting is pointless and on top of that its rigged elections (like in 3rd world banana republics).

I haven't voted in twenty years. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

There's only one political party in the United States and that is the party of Wallstreet and Zion. Everything else is bullshit, there's very little differences between republicans and democrats. And yes, I didn't even vote for Trump either. Democracy has always been a rigged system ever since it was devised in ancient Athens, I prefer monarchy myself.:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Wellington

Wellington

-
20d 1h 57m
MarquisDeSade said:
I haven't voted in twenty years. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

There's only one political party in the United States and that is the party of Wallstreet and Zion. Everything else is bullshit, there's very little differences between republicans and democrats. And yes, I didn't even vote for Trump either. :feelsseriously:
Great minds think alike

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★
85d 6h 28m
Lonelycel said:
I always vote :feelskek: but I need to stop doing it. Waste of time
Write in ballot any person

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
56d 9h 9m
fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker/NOT a currycel
★★★★
41d 4h 32m
I was forced to attend a local "election" when I was in HS. My teacher told the class who we should be voting for and I did what she said. It didn't matter after all. I didn't even know who tf those guys were

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
56d 9h 9m
fast_curry said:
I was forced to attend a local "election" when I was in HS. My teacher told the class who we should be voting for and I did what she said. It didn't matter after all. I didn't even know who tf those guys were
Teachers especially leftists like grooming children to vote one particular way, it's all about grooming young impressionable minds. The same adolescents where most of them don't even understand how the entire rigged political system works. Once you understand who the political donor class is you come to understand just how much of a joke democracy really is. To understand democracy just follow the money trail. :feelsjuice:

<human

<human

Ich bin ein Terminator
104d 3h 22m
basedcel trait: you assassinate political figures for recreational value

Wellington

Wellington

-
20d 1h 57m
<human said:
basedcel trait: you assassinate political figures for recreational value
in minecraft

we don't need glowniggers coming after us :worryfeels:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
63d 13h 35m
youngcel trait: you're not old enough to vote

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
257d 15h 4m
Wellington said:

I voted in primaries/local basically any election I can. I always vote for the most libtard and retarded candidate.

Wellington

Wellington

-
20d 1h 57m
kanyepilled said:
youngcel trait: you're not old enough to vote
don't worry, you're not missing much

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★
63d 13h 35m
Wellington said:
don't worry, you're not missing much
i would vote kanye 2024 but i turn 18 like 2 weeks after the presidential election.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
170d 14h 25m
I've voted every election ever since I became eligible. But yes, voting is a waste of time.
Transcended Trucel said:
I always vote for the most libtard and retarded candidate.
Lol

Wellington

Wellington

-
20d 1h 57m
Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

Brian Laundrie for the U.S. Supreme Court
★★★★★
171d 9h 7m
normalfag trait

Wellington

Wellington

-
20d 1h 57m
PPEcel said:
normalfag trait
:feelsseriously:

So you vote in cucked elections?
If you're forced to so because of fines, I understand that.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
234d 13h 27m
Never voted

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
257d 15h 4m
PPEcel said:
normalfag trait
Based. Voting for retarded candidates is woke. Not voting is letting cucked boomers vote count more

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8