Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You never teased girls in school

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
It is common for girls and boys to tease eachother playfuly in school but one thing I noticed is that the guys who did tease and hit the girls playfuly were atleast middle tier normies in looks while the outcasts never interacted with anyone that way at all. If I would hit a girl even playfully I would recieve a lot of hate from everyone around me. Recently I actually called a girl a slut and guess what, she hates me now and avoids me even more than before, meanwhile another guy I know calls women whores all the time yet nobody seems to really care, they praise him for it.

If you are ugly you are seen as a pest and people don't want you anywhere near them. Water is wet I guess

I made fun of a girl's nubby hands at a place I volunteered at last year, I wanted to date her. She'd be really hot if she were tall. Other than that, I never did anything like that.

Girls teased (bullied) me in front of chads.

We were all casually sexist towards one another and both sides didn't care.

trucel tier: you got teased by girls

Girls teased (bullied) me in front of chads.
If they had done so to me when it was the two of us, I thought it'd be endearing and intimate, like a Takagi-san situation:feelsbadman:

It is common for girls and boys to tease eachother playfuly in school but one thing I noticed is that the guys who did tease and hit the girls playfuly were atleast middle tier normies in looks while the outcasts never interacted with anyone that way at all. If I would hit a girl even playfully I would recieve a lot of hate from everyone around me. Recently I actually called a girl a slut and guess what, she hates me now and avoids me even more than before, meanwhile another guy I know calls women whores all the time yet nobody seems to really care, they praise him for it.

If you are ugly you are seen as a pest and people don't want you anywhere near them. Water is wet I guess
This just brought back a memory, when i was in 5th grade i lightly "hit" or "punched" (if you could even call it that) the forearm of a girl i was working on a project with. It wasnt serious, we had been joking around for a while. Guess what, i got reported, the teacher (who was an evil feminist whore) called my mom, and i got yelled at by my boomer mother who told me about needing to respect women and whatnot. The girl was a fat becky btw

Meanwhile ive witnessed chads shoving or even groping stacies and stacey just laughs it up.

trucel tier: you got teased by girls
Same bro :feelsbadman:
I mostly got treated well in elementary school but once middle school/puberty came along girls would go out of their way to bully me :feelsrope:

Nope, siree. Just been mocked by those whores.

Yes. I remember the HTNs and Beckies playfully teasing each other back in middle school.

I never teased a girl, nor was I ever teased by one...

And this is a once in a lifetime experience. You miss it, it will never happen again.

couldnt tease anyone in the first place :blackpill:

In Saudi Arabia boys and girls schools are segregated

Is ragefuel when I see people do that