Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you never start casual conversations with female coworkers

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
If you start conversations with female coworkers, especially attractive ones, they will think you're hitting on them (and I probably would be tbh). Fuck that, I'm not trying to get metoo'd. Only chads and obvious faggots can chat up women at work without things getting awkward. As a shitskin? I'll stay in my corner, thank you.

based highinhib.

In every job I've worked, I never talk to others (male or female) unless they talk to me
I'm seen as the quiet introverted guy in workplace environments

The only time I speak to women is when it’s necessary / an exchange going on which even that a lone is risky, otherwise there’s no point in talking to them

True. When i have to start a argument with a foid, i do secretly record it, just in case, she falsely accused me of rape

In every job I've worked, I never talk to others (male or female) unless they talk to me
same

I avoid Interation with femoids unless I absolutely have to interact.

At work I keep my interactions with foids to a minimum. I creep foids out with my appearance alone, and anything i do or say can be misinterpreted wrongly. I finally have a job i like and where i earn an ok salary --- i need to do everything i can to nkt fuck it up

I never even had real a job

Now that's a trait

At an old job of mine all the gorls thought I was gay because I never spoke to them.
Truth is, I was bullied by gorls when I was younger and have never had normal relations with foids. Now I difficulty interacting with them.
The times where I have to interact with a gorl, I keep the interaction short and to the point.

i tried and it made me quit

the work environment was so awkward i had to quit

i am too socially autistic to ask out a girl casually

i made it a big deal, made clear from the beginning that i liked her

but could not say the words

she knew i was hitting on her and first she seemed not pissed off about it

but as the days passed and i kept looking at her with my thirsty eyes

and due to my awkward behaviour around her she became annoyed

and was probably turned off by my inexperience

i think this me2 shit is just a meme and an excuse for not making minimal effort tbh

i mean where else could you try but in the workplace?

never speaking just keeping my mouth and listening what these two sided fuckers say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back