Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: you never go to the barber

copiumdealer

copiumdealer

Banned
-
last time I visited the local barbershop, was like 4 years ago.
When my hair is too long, I wear a hat whenever I go outside.
When I’m sick and tired of the long hair, I give myself a Buzz Cut (at home).
I’m simply too afraid of interacting with others, I barely go outside (only for workouts and my Job) and that’s it.
I just hate small talk and would rather keep my mouth shut when I’m around others.

Neetcel trait tbh

I am probably one of the most sociable men on this forum, and I still cannot get laid. So much for confidence.

I cut my hair myself, once a year if that
Just can't be bothered
Short is preferred, but far too much maintenance

I am probably one of the most sociable men on this forum, and I still cannot get laid. So much for confidence.
You’re a future Prettyboy,
So you need to Hairmaxx , that’s part of being prettyboy haha

I went there two days ago, it sucked, I let it grow for 10 months so at least I saved some cash, she cuts like shit but is very quiet which is the only reason I even go there

Neetcel trait tbh
I used to live like a NEETcel for a long long time,,,, but I’m lucky enough that I found a job and I don’t work in the office.
I’ve got a blue collar job, so haircut isn’t important at all,,,,
Matter of fact:
Majority of my colleagues are bald or have a buzz cut.
There’s only one other guy that looks like he just crawled his A$$ out of the sewers and never went to the barber

Michael Caine Christmas GIF by Sky
Christmas Carol GIF

A relative used to cut my hair.

My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"
Intellau_Celistic said:

Or the time...a certain youth(Step-relative) arrived and was immediately given a ranch-chicken seasoned dish. I was sitting on the side watching, receiving nothing. Strangely, someone told me I asked for food. Yet I was sitting:

View attachment 625647

I was sitting left-most, the youth on the upward adjacent chair.

Supposedly, I begged for food despite spending hours fidgeting with objects and waiting for Mother to arrive. Though I do recall becoming a bit sad when her own children were given food and worried that I would receive nothing. Van Kamp fish.
Intellau_Celistic said:

I'd spring up quickly when Mother would call before arriving.

When I was a young child, I was grateful to see them. Except, of-course, for the time my half-aunt said "Well, you told your parents about a problem we had, so we won't do anything today".

A relative used to cut my hair.

"He" didn't want favoritism to be shown to your relative, so he refused to allow you to visit your relatives whenever his father would bring him to see them

Re: yesterday I was hit on by a middle age man
Objective_Anon
Png

#200506105Monday, October 24, 2016 5:38 PM CDT
"really scared"?You must be very vain. I doubt you are as physically attractive as you believe.
Re: why do people with down syndrome
Objective_Anon
Png

#200506391Monday, October 24, 2016 5:44 PM CDT
Thankfully, the racist concept of eugenics propagated by unintelligent cons is proven pseudoscience and rebuked among educated people.
Re: Pete Burns has died
Objective_Anon
Png

#200511771Monday, October 24, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Good riddance. Another LGBT cretinoid has dissipated from society. Much like the Prince of Percocet.
Re: Im an alabama _______ Fill in the Blank
Objective_Anon
Png

#200541773Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:02 PM CDT
An Alabama "Niqqrr" is what you intended to tell us.

I have to go soon tbhngl