Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you masturbated in school bathrooms

menace

menace

Greycel
In middle school I would see giga Stacie’s waking around wearing booty shorts and I would be rock hard all day. I used to wear gym shorts to school on the daily back then. I had to do what I had to do. But I got found out one time and after I left the bathroom this one girl did a jerk off motion towards me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

I couldn't because you only had 7 minutes to get to class before getting write up, plus the bathrooms smelled like shit and piss.

can't imagine even doing it

Brutal this is literally me. I would do it in pe class

I really did that ngl

I did it once :feelsrope: This foid was sitting next to me in computer class and she smelt so fucking nice. I just had to go to the bathroom to bust the fattest fucking load. I did it with the school soap too so my dick skin was peeling after I was done. It was worth it. 10/10.

I did the same, I literally got kicked out of college because I couldn't stop masturbating in the CR's.

Nah the bathrooms were full of thugmaxxers getting high. Smelt awful too.

They were hot girls. But it wasn't enough to make me rock hard

I did this all the time back in like 6th grade and still do occasionally. It’s ridiculous that it’s seen as some horrible shit when we’re just expelling fluid from our dicks, same as some normie pissing. But of course we’re monsters for not wanting to be seen with a boner in class. “ just wait for it to go away bro”:soy: because apparently these low T faggots don’t understand the concept of being able to have a boner last longer than 10 minutes JFL

I never did. The thought of whacking off in a space where others went to take a shit is just disgusting

I did it once :feelsrope: This foid was sitting next to me in computer class and she smelt so fucking nice. I just had to go to the bathroom to bust the fattest fucking load. I did it with the school soap too so my dick skin was peeling after I was done. It was worth it. 10/10.
Was it a black foid?

I was too high inhib to do that :worryfeels::society:

How the fuck did you know

no, the school bathrooms here are disgusting :society:

We had P.E on Thursdays , and had to get changed before Phys Ed. From our formal to athletics kit , and girls would change into sports bras and panties and they'd leave their kit bags lying around the hallway ( can you see where I'm going with this.:feelsdevil: ) these bags often had their names written on them. So once these girls changed and left their kit bags behind I'd dig in their bag and take whatever I wanted to the bathroom , and would jerk off into their panties,bras and socks.:feelsaww::society:

based and coomerpilled ( never got caught ).

I never did that. I always masturbate in private.

In school never, didn't have much time and it was never really clean. I did at my old job though, I learned the time the bathroom was washed so I went there and did it.

I never did. The thought of whacking off in a space where others went to take a shit is just disgusting

Lol exactly, I can’t masturbate in a public toilet where other people took a shit not too long ago and the smell still remains