Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait : you make massive, stinky, sticky turds

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
I don't know if its due to poor genetics or bad diet, but my turds are always problematic.

My phobia is to have to take a shit in a public space, because :
1. It'll stink like crazy
2. It'll stick to the toilets
3. It'll stick to my ass
4. It'll clog the toilets

No matter how much toilet paper I use, there's still shit in my ass.

I constantly clog my toilets because I use a TON of toilet paper. Imagine clogging the toilets at your job and hearing the normies complaining about "that person that always break the toilets". Of course they already suspect it's your because you are ugly, fat and friendless (and smell like a mix of deodorant and shit).

Have you ever been to a public space where there's that one toilet that's completely clogged and stinky ?

Well, I'm the one to blame.

Imagine having a date (JFL) and needing to take a shit. You just can't. You'll block the toilets and no matter how hard you try, there WILL still be shit in your ass when you comeback.

Anyway.

Can anyone here relate ? Especially fatcels ? @Fat Link

i have destroyed toilets with my logs. like the bowl start cracking when i flush it down

I've always had to wipe for a long time. Sometimes this can even take up to an hour and an entire roll of toilet paper. I often clog the toilet with toilet paper and there were times where I spent an hour clearing the toilet. When I was 12, I basically skipped a whole class because I was in the toilet for 40 minutes.

i have destroyed toilets with my logs. like the bowl start cracking when i flush it down
Based

I've always had to wipe for a long time. Sometimes this can even take up to an hour and an entire roll of toilet paper. I often clog the toilet with toilet paper and there were times where I spent an hour clearing the toilet. When I was 12, I basically skipped a whole class because I was in the toilet for 40 minutes.
Based

takes me ages to wipe most of the time but most people dont wipe their ass properly anyway especially boomers chads and foids

Yes it sticks 90% of the time

Since I started taking Senekot S daily at my doctor and medical advisor’s instructions I don’t tend to have these various shit related problems anymore.

Alternatively you could take Colace or Citracel OP.

Any of the above plus drinking more water and eating bran flakes can all help.

Though if your shit smells particularly bad as in far worse than normal you may have some kind of lingering bad gut bacteria that you’ll need to get medication for like my late father once did because he had bad and smelly gas according to my mother and yeah the tests revealed it was a bacteria or something treatable so he got some pills and cleared up.

Yeah same here- sometimes mine are solid sometimes it’s runny as fuck.

There’s also a special spray you can buy that immediately binds and neutralizes nasty odors from shit that you might want to look into.

After they changed my roommate at the nursing home who had just taken a foul smelling shit this chick just sprayed what seemed to be a tiny bit of this spray into the air and instantly his shit smell was replaced by this sweet smelling chemical.

I’d heard of this type of spray before ending up in the nursing home but am not sure whether my parents or mother had ever bought it and used it at our home before.

takes me ages to wipe most of the time but most people dont wipe their ass properly anyway especially boomers chads and foids
:feelspuke:imagine ascending with that

Yes it sticks 90% of the time
Ikr :yes:

Since I started taking Senekot S daily at my doctor and medical advisor’s instructions I don’t tend to have these various shit related problems anymore.

Alternatively you could take Colace or Citracel OP.

Any of the above plus drinking more water and eating bran flakes can all help.

Though if your shit smells particularly bad as in far worse than normal you may have some kind of lingering bad gut bacteria that you’ll need to get medication for like my late father once did because he had bad and smelly gas according to my mother and yeah the tests revealed it was a bacteria or something treatable so he got some pills and cleared up.

Thanks for all these tips brocel

i once fired of the most liquid flamethrower of shit across a public toilet, it was a unisex toilet so some foid most likely pissed them self cause they didnt wanna sit inn my shit

Yeah same here- sometimes mine are solid sometimes it’s runny as fuck.
same same

There’s also a special spray you can buy that immediately binds and neutralizes nasty odors from shit that you might want to look into.

After they changed my roommate at the nursing home who had just taken a foul smelling shit this chick just sprayed what seemed to be a tiny bit of this spray into the air and instantly his shit smell was replaced by this sweet smelling chemical.

I’d heard of this type of spray before ending up in the nursing home but am not sure whether my parents or mother had ever bought it and used it at our home before.
I need to get stuff :feelsmega:

i once fired of the most liquid flamethrower of shit across a public toilet, it was a unisex toilet so some foid most likely pissed them self cause they didnt wanna sit inn my shit
Based AF :feelsokman:

I don't know if its due to poor genetics or bad diet, but my turds are always problematic.

3. It'll stick to my ass

I constantly clog my toilets because I use a TON of toilet paper. Imagine clogging the toilets at your job and hearing the normies complaining about "that person that always break the toilets". Of course they already suspect it's your because you are ugly, fat and friendless (and smell like a mix of deodorant and shit).

Have you ever been to a public space where there's that one toilet that's completely clogged and stinky ?

Imagine having a date (JFL) and needing to take a shit. You just can't. You'll block the toilets and no matter how hard you try, there WILL still be shit in your ass when you comeback.

Anyway.

I wish I never read this

I eat a healthy diet, so my turds isn't terrible.

Currycel bait thread

Brush your teeth daily, take fiber supplements, drink more water. Fiber will help get rid of the need for constant wiping.

I’ve accumulated hours on hours of my life wasted trying to unclog toilets.

Niggggaaa pooooppp

Use water nigga. Fill a 2L bottle up and pour it on yourself whilst cleaning your ass with your left hand

Use water nigga. Fill a 2L bottle up and pour it on yourself whilst cleaning your ass with your left hand
I wonder why more people don’t do this, makeshift bidet. And you can do it anywhere. I always have 2 water bottles in my bag when I go out

3. It'll stick to my ass

Anyway.

Currycel trait

3. It'll stick to my ass

Anyway.

Just have a shitty diet theory

3. It'll stick to my ass

Anyway.

Many incels are autistic and autism causes GI tract problems