Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you make friends, but they fade away quickly, and you're not sure what you said or did wrong

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
It happens to me often. I'll hang out with people, but after about two or three outings, you rarely hear from them again. It's a common theme with me, and I'm clueless to know what the fuck I did. I don't get normies.

You're ugly, simple as that. Normies don't want to be seen with ugly people because it brings their status down.

You're ugly, simple as that. Normies don't want to be seen with ugly people because it brings their status down.
looks is also one of the most important feature with normies.Normies all have the same boring conversations and gossip that anyone can participate in.they only reason they excluded someone is because of their looks/status/wealth.

This happens with normie friends.

It happens to me often. I'll hang out with people, but after about two or three outings, you rarely hear from them again. It's a common theme with me, and I'm clueless to know what the fuck I did. I don't get normies.
Yeah that's why I believe there is no such things as friends.

Another thing is one day those normies will be really friendly to you but the next day they'll just ignore you. They talk with you simply out of convenience and you being there when for example they have to work with you on a project. But outside of that they don't have anything in common with you and you being around them lowers their status and makes them look lame. So they distance themselves away from you.

Normies are generally very inconsistent in their behavior from what I've noticed.

Your haircut obviously.