Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you LOVE others missery!

• Thread starter TrueForcedIncel
  • Start date
TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
It doesn't matter what it is, how small or big... But the bigger the better!

[UWSL]W[/UWSL][UWSL]henever you hear about a catastrophe happening in the world or your local space it's all good news so long as some other bastards get to eat shit for a change. After all they don't know I thing about real suffering living thier normal lives, so fuck'em right?[/UWSL]

You probably also go out of your way to search out such information when your feeling down. You may visit gore sites and watch some terrorists or the cartel torture someone and when you heard about COVID and all the death's you celebrated it as you see it karma time for those normies. Wh[UWSL]en Russia attacked Ukraine you imagine the beginning of ww3 and lose yourself in the idea of a real apocalypse being possible.[/UWSL]

We don't care when we hear about some fool dying or some kind of tragedy or this and that... It's all the same stuff so long as someone else gets it for a change..

Last edited:
yes, I only feel bad for the misery of fellow incels

true, i laugh when i hear about Mt everest victims

yes, I only feel bad for the misery of fellow incels
Same here, when I hear of a Normie or foids problems, I think, "They don't care about me, why should I care about them?"

Only if they deserve it

thier normal lives
What's normal? Normal isn't good. You want to be normie? I don't.
I do not suffer, I can't get sex but that is bearable. In fact I need to suffer more, to be stronger

It's volatile, depends on my mood.

What's normal? Normal isn't good. You want to be normie? I don't

Only to the capacity where I can blend into the herd without standing out, not really the normie lifestyle.

Only to the capacity where I can blend into the herd without standing out, not really the normie lifestyle.
You may visit gore sites and watch some terrorists or the cartel torture someone and when you heard about COVID and all the death's you celebrated it as you see it karma time for those normies.
If you want to blend in, to stop watching those videos would be a good first step. You seem to enjoy chaos yet you wish normality in your life

If you want to blend in, to stop watching those videos would be a good first step. You seem to enjoy chaos yet you wish normality in your life

Well, I mean the chaos is going to occure regardless of what I do. In that sense I mostly just see myself as a witness to said event's. It's a mixture of entertainment and self therapy as twisted as that may sound haha. I mean I'm not a heartless monster, I'd never do any of the stuff to someone that I've seen online. Hense why I've never gone e.r either I suppose.

Now that doesn't mean I don't wish I could just walk up to someone and knock them the fuck out for no reason, as I think that would be a great stress releaver lmao, but of course I'm not willing to go to jail over such behavior.

But anyway, it's for the best honestly. My personality has always been more on the intoverted side and I frankly enjoy my own company more than I would the vast majority of people out there I'm sure LOL.

But appreciate the input all opinions on here are welcomed. Stay strong incel bros! This lifestyle is fucking trash man, but I'm preaching to the choir lmao.

Last edited:
Misery loves company

its one of the things that gets me feeling the most joy and pleasure in this world.

I miss best gore :cryfeels:

I think it's a natural human trait honestly. Normies clearly enjoy it too (look at how they treat us), it's prevalent in media, chads enjoy it, foids enjoy it. It just depends upon the group that it's targeted towards. In the case of normies, they lack individuality so they just use outcasted groups as a scapegoat, often unaware of this sadism or claim that it's justified due to morality. I think they are sadistic when it comes to each other as well, but normies are scared to go against the grain and accept themselves, or challenge any social norm even if it's a blatant lie. The point being not about wether this sadism is good or bad, but that they are unaware of their own sadism against other normies, and due to this it'd never be fixed. Outcast groups like us naturally enjoy misery of the people that caused them to be outcasts, the elites of society, and in many cases almost everyone because obviously that's a conclusion of anger against an unjust system.
However, I think the key difference is we have a lot more loyalty among our communities. While we are more explicit and accepting of our negativity/anger towards most people, we find rare kindred spirits among other outcasts, people we can genuinely empathize with, a kind of person we've often never met irl. Meanwhile to normies, other normies are nothing special, and they would throw them to the dogs without a moments hesitation in a time of danger or for personal benefit.