Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait - you love battleboarding

To koniec

To koniec

Bharat SuperPooper 2050
★★★★★
battleboarding or hxh ( hunter x hunter ) vs narutoverse, one piece, bleach, dbz or any manga, comics, movies, vidya which characters are from

fights like luffy vs naruto or guts vs wolverine

it's very enterteining:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

@Lebensmüder
@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@Broly

Welcome back!

Maybe,I dislike weeb faggot anime stuff

Liked that as a child, quite amusing.

I used to watch dragon ball when I was a kid. Majin Bu used to be the strongest back then and those androids were OP dunno about current dragon ball

yeah I can relate

it's literally the first thing I think about when watching anime lol

:yes:
same I was into that stuff and stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh, beyblade, card game
Yu-gi-oh was the best thing ever, it was so frustrating to see how much puberty fucked everything good up, everyone you played cards with or discussed the show with just started to become only interested in girls and then everything devolved into shit.
Meaningful conversations on an amateur level about any subject matter (like submarines/dinosaurs/etc.) ceased to exist and everything was only about status. Playing cards is so good in general, Hearthstone could have given us that feeling back, but sadly it devolved into a pay to win shithole.

Yu-gi-oh was the best thing ever, it was so frustrating to see how much puberty fucked everything good up, everyone you played cards with or discussed the show with just started to become only interested in girls and then everything devolved into shit.
Meaningful conversations on an amateur level about any subject matter (like submarines/dinosaurs/etc.) ceased to exist and everything was only about status. Playing cards is so good in general, Hearthstone could have given us that feeling back, but sadly it devolved into a pay to win shithole.
Have you played Duel Links?

More like weeb trait

even as an oldcel I do shit like this too

I like indexing feats better, to be honest; with things that I saw and learned, I can tell a large amount battleboards would be curmb stomp.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back