Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You live in your grandma's/parents house

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
I live in my grandma's house.

She feeds me lots of tasty foods there and it made me obese since the past 2 years:feelscomfy:

My 71 year old grandma does all of the shopping for me and goes outside to buy all of the groceries and foods that I like. I've lived here for 2 years and have never seen another woman other than her. I'm also a KHHV

Mogs me with your comfortmaxxing, to be honest; an older foid like her likely did not grow up in the same realm of moral degeneracy, hypergamy, and extreme foid standards/privilege. :feelsjuice:

No, but many do, downtrodden by their discrimination and the disadvantaged stereotyping and perception towards them resulting in being unable to progress further to a point in which they're able to buy a house all for themselves... :feelsugh:

But also due to the outrageous state of housing prices basically everywhere in the West, even if you manage to careermaxx and get a good salary as a sub 5 male; it's nearly impossible even to rent a good apartment in the city. :society:

BEAT THAT OLD ROTTEN PIECE OF MEAT WITH YOUR YOUNG HORNY COCK DRILL THAT BITCH FROM ASS TO MOUTH !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
I can't shes the only foid I have empathy/sympathy for :feelswhat:

Granny mogs me

I live in my grandma's house.

She feeds me lots of tasty foods there and it made me obese since the past 2 years:feelscomfy:

My 71 year old grandma does all of the shopping for me and goes outside to buy all of the groceries and foods that I like. I've lived here for 2 years and have never seen another woman other than her. I'm also a KHHV
Mogs me. Lucky guy

Mogs me with your comfortmaxxing, to be honest; an older foid like her likely did not grow up in the same realm of moral degeneracy, hypergamy, and extreme foid standards/privilege. :feelsjuice:
She grew up in the 1950s where women had to take care of men and children and when they had no rights. Better times

In this economy, everyone lives with their parent's or grandparent's. The average person in America is struggling.

In this economy, everyone lives with their parent's or grandparent's. The average person in America is struggling.
Chad is living in his influencer house with his 6 girlfriends

Same, I don’t plan on moving out or anything even if I had the money.

Nothing, they died. No mother or grandmother to make me food. :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

I remember that thread.

At least you aren't a 5'2 ethnic obese jobless khhv guy like me who has severe autism and has a nw3 hairline
How old are you? Being jobless is beyond brutal.