Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you live a sheltered and comfy life

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I think part of the reason why Im like this is because Im just too sheltered and comfy

Just imagine my life

0 struggles, always had enough money, clothes, vidya, never spent a night feeling too cold or hot

And thats how you end up with an incel like me who just cant do anything outside his comfort zone

That one friend I had in elementary school? My mom introduced us by making friends with his mom first

Even now I live by myself in a 3 bedroom while other students have roommates, but roommates would be too much for me since I dont know how to behave around other people

I dont even work like other students, I just rot in my apartment

Im too much of a pussy to go to a normal gym so I spent a bunch of money building my own

Im too sheltered and walled up, its over

I think part of the reason why Im like this is because Im just too sheltered and comfy

Just imagine my life

0 struggles, always had enough money, clothes, vidya, never spent a night feeling too cold or hot

And thats how you end up with an incel like me who just cant do anything outside his comfort zone

That one friend I had in elementary school? My mom introduced us by making friends with his mom first

Even now I live by myself in a 3 bedroom while other students have roommates, but roommates would be too much for me since I dont know how to behave around other people

Im too much of a pussy to go to a normal gym so I spent a bunch of money building my own

Attachments

• 1598990193627.png
    1598990193627.png
    452.1 KB · Views: 6
Tbh I wish my life was comfy I dont even have space for my own gym.

I had a sheltered life with well off parents only for the first few years of my life. Then I had to move everywhere and life started to go downhill. It really started to go downhill when I was forced to move into the wrong area and couldn't make friends anymore.

imagine being born in a city and never lifting anything heavier than a pen and maybe moving chairs sometimes when your teacher asks you to do so.When my dad and his dad were my age they were working hard as a result they were and looked like real men.Then you wonder why you are a subhuman cockroach

The black pill hits harder than crack. I'm starting to believe if you take the blackpill for long enough somehow it starts to outwardly reflect in your appearance
brootal, especialy when you started off as an incel already

modern life, cucked life

The black pill hits harder than crack. I'm starting to believe if you take the blackpill for long enough somehow it starts to outwardly reflect in your appearance
his eyes seem tired,like he has seemed to internalized and realized things he shouldnt have

It's a normal reaction to get sheltered when you have a life of bullying and rejection behind you.

firstworldcel trait.

Industrial society ruined a lot of people, imagine your jaw if you had grown up on Paleo.

Just imagine my life

u a richcel?

Relatable, I've been pretty much sheltered all my life.

Massive cope. There are poor guys with difficult lives that are still incels.
And if you want to live a less comfortable life there are plenty of people that will oblige for their own ends.

Dude that’s a cope