Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You listen to music a lot throughout the day

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I personally listen to music a lot, even when doing mundane tasks like washing the dishes or eating food. I have my headphones on a lot throughout the day. It's a way of distracting myself from the shitty, depressive thoughts

Music is the ultimate cope for me, wouldn't have lasted as long as I did in school without it.

Yeah man.

absolutely. I listen to music all the time. I just get so in to it, and it doesn't require any real concentration so I can just lean back and do it all day. takes up a lot of my free time tbh

I always listen metal, it helps me cope with my shitty existence.

only when i go outside tbh

I do this. Even though I worry that I'll become deaf, I still cope this way.

I do it to avoid talking to people in certain situations

I personally listen to music a lot, even when doing mundane tasks like washing the dishes or eating food. I have my headphones on a lot throughout the day. It's a way of distracting myself from the shitty, depressive thoughts

I listen to a lot of movie soundtracks, lofi, synthwave, and classical music such as Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin, etc.
Shit that is wordless, filled with ambience, and an aura surrounding it, you know?
It really does makes my day more interesting, enjoyable, and is an overall good cope.

Last edited:
Same here, it enhances my daydreaming to boot.

Music helps a tiny bit with my ADHD sometimes.
Of course i am mostly listening to super catchy hook-only songs.

How the hell is this an “incel” trait I see normies doing this all the time

Not lately tbh

An appreciation for good music is high IQ. Chances are if you are a blackpilled incel you are at least average or above average iq. The music that normtrash listens to is absolutely terrible

Why is this so relatable? :feelsohgod:

An appreciation for good music is high IQ. Chances are if you are a blackpilled incel you are at least average or above average iq. The music that normtrash listens to is absolutely terrible
this. whatever "pop" garbage is I can't handle it, it makes me want to vomit

headphones always on blasting music no matter when

Once in a month. Better lie on the floor and stare at the ceiling than listen to some retarded shit.

I'd literally rope without music
my headphones are on my head 24/7 ngl

Incels always listen through headphones.

Can't see me without my headphones. Just ordered another pair yesterday.

I barely listen music