Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: you listen only to war music and marches

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
Don't remember the last time I listened to rap, hip-hop. Sometimes I listen to rock and metal but very rarely.

No music does it for me nowadays only marches and war music. I would be embarrassed to mention this to normies in my country because all they know is cringe pop-folk and rap.

I enter YouTube and all I've got as recommended videos are similar war songs I've listened to.

I enjoy duvet by BOA though. It is one of my favorite songs.

Do you only listen to them because that's what you prefer, or do you listen to them because youtube keeps recommending the same stuff and it's just convenient to stick to it ?
Personally I got stuck on that for a while because youtube only showed me that, and I didn't know other music so I couldn't search for other stuff.

Do you only listen to them because that's what you prefer, or do you listen to them because youtube keeps recommending the same stuff and it's just convenient to stick to it ?
Personally I got stuck on that for a while because youtube only showed me that, and I didn't know other music so I couldn't search for other stuff.
that's what I prefer honestly. I can't stop listening to war songs. I mostly listen to the same songs and barely discover something new I stick to my music taste.

Great taste.
Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

Don't remember the last time I listened to rap, hip-hop. Sometimes I listen to rock and metal but very rarely.

No music does it for me nowadays only marches and war music. I would be embarrassed to mention this to normies in my country because all they know is cringe pop-folk and rap.

I enter YouTube and all I've got as recommended videos are similar war songs I've listened to.

I enjoy duvet by BOA though. It is one of my favorite songs.
And video game soundtracks

I listen to normie music it’s alright

Two of my favorites

Attachments

• Freikorps Voran (Slowed).mp3
    3.3 MB
  • Ritt Am Morgen.mp3
    3.8 MB