Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you like your job

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
You know who you are.

If you get excited to go to work, despite the fact that your coworkers treat you like you are less than dog feces - you are a coping incel.

Normies hate working, especially horrible low-paying wageslave jobs. They see your ugly-ass at work, and think to themselves, “I shouldn’t be working with this subhuman”, and then they treat you like you’re a monster.

If you have been working for a company for more than three years, and haven’t been promoted at all while others have - it’s because, you are too subhuman to be the face of their organization, incel.

Money, Power, and Sex are all that matter in life. Notice how the normgroids you work with pay you as little money as they can for working you like a negro on a cotton plantation. They refuse to award you any power, have fun being skipped for promotions - incel. And the foids you work with don’t have sex with you - while they fuck chad and dogs.

View: https://youtu.be/-Bprg2_s9mg?feature=shared

2023 was the first year I truly hated my coworkers, and I made a point to not take any impudence (bullshit) from normgroids. I feel I was more productive and not as big of an embarrassment as I usually am while at work. However, the sad reality is - I’m turning into a grumpy old man.

2023 was the first year I truly hated my coworkers, and I made a point to not take any impudence (bullshit) from normgroids. I feel I was more productive and not as big of an embarrassment as I usually am while at work. However, the sad reality is - I’m turning into a grumpy old man.
what do you do for a living?

Hey incel.

You think you are going to get promoted?

I’ll tell you what - work harder and you might get promoted! Goy! Kek!

That's cuck trait tbh

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:8 years only one meaningless promotion. Time to find a new job tbh

I don't want to work

I've worked two jobs I liked, but the coworkers ruined what meagre contentedness could be had from doing the menial albeit easy tasks, it's always the coworkers and boss that ruin it.

Unemployed at moment couldn't take my Trannie team leader and no use complaining to corrupt to Woke HR

Truecel trait: you're actually a NEET

I used to think that prevents me from ascending but even guys who work 9-10 hours can manage to find a wife.

I'm pretty much done with my entire "career". The idea of a career is a joke, you can work your ass off and barely ever get a raise. Meanwhile white women worship their career, it's like a new religion for them. I look at boomers who claim to "love" their job as though they're insane.

Although at one point in my life, my job was less bad than everything else, so I actually liked going to work to some extent