Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: You like post-grunge bands like Switchfoot and Lifehouse

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Growing up listening to bluepilled music, while being ugly, was torture. If you were born in the early 90's you have probably heard of Switchfoot and Lifehouse. Fans of the Spider-Man movie that came out in 2002, will recognize their song from the movie's soundtrack @Leonardo Part V @TheValeYard @Magistrattum:

View: https://youtu.be/Ky_prSro9iw

Imagine being an incel growing up in California, trying to compete with Aryan chads like this, I stood no chance:

View: https://youtu.be/iOTcr9wKC-o

Lifehouse is another band known for basically only two songs:

View: https://youtu.be/tPnK39ax_AM

This is one of the most popular songs played at weddings in the United States, we incels will never experience getting married:

View: https://youtu.be/ac3HkriqdGQ

I recognise "you and me" as i remember hearing it in the tv show Smallville. I have heard of the others as they use to be on the radio all the time when they came out, fucking torture.

I recognise "you and me" as i remember hearing it in the tv show Smallville. I have heard of the others as they use to be on the radio all the time when they came out, fucking torture.
It's good that you watched Smallville, foids like that show, I know because it seems like at every job I work, there is one foid there who wants to talk about Smallville.

I miss the early 2000's life was much better, no smartphones, but at least my family still talked to one another, and also no COVID-19.

It's good that you watched Smallville, foids like that show, I know because it seems like at every job I work, there is one foid there who wants to talk about Smallville.

I miss the early 2000's life was much better, no smartphones, but at least my family still talked to one another, and also no COVID-19.
Agreed, take me back to the 2000s.

I love these bands

I was listening to neyo and all that shit.

Never was a big fan of them, but I do remember liking a few of their songs at the time when I used to hear them on a radio station called KROQ at the time when I lived in L.A. I was more into bands like linkin park, staind, incubus, papa roach, system of a down, P.O.D., sum 41

Yes. Most of these lyrics make us see relationships in a needy and clingy way. I used to think I should put love above everything in life and if I was good enough, eventually that girl would notice me and we would live a romance like in the video clips.

Agreed, take me back to the 2000s.
Brocel, guess what just happened at work today!

I was working alongside this newly hired 5/10 goblina foid.

Since I am trying to work on my social skills, I asked her, "what type of music do you like?".

She thought for a moment, and then she said, "I like music from the early 2000's, guitar music..", she said.

"Like Switchfoot?", I asked eagerly.

"Yeah!", said the 5/10 goblina. :feelshaha:

I then asked her if she watched Smallville, she said "no". However, she did watch Nancy Drew.

Yes. Most of these lyrics make us see relationships in a needy and clingy way. I used to think I should put love above everything in life and if I was good enough, eventually that girl would notice me and we would live a romance like in the video clips.
For real

COVID-19.
That shit was the most based thing it has happened, just seeing normoloids seethe because they couldn't go out and party like the retards they are made me feel like there was some kind of karma doing its work.
Motherfuckers got a taste of what's being us, and they didn't like it.

I hope we get another pandemic and a worse one, something like leprosy or a global famine, it would be cool to see these faggots wallow in their own blood.

I love this kind of music.

“Hanging By A Moment” by Lifehouse is playing right now over the speakers at my job. :feelscomfy: