Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You leave the house and goof off so your parents think you have a life

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Currently posting from my car in the parking lot of a bar. Family thinks I’m at a party, jokes on them

nah they know i have no life. they don't know what an incel is but they know its over for me. no reason to do any of that bullshit and waste my coping time

Nah they know i dont have a life

Goddamn, I remember doing similar shit
I would go out for walks, and they'd think I was meeting up with my friends
Also @LastGerman
Driver's licence brag

Not true at all most incels including me have helicopter parents who don’t let them go outside and have no friends just to just go outside and “goof off” with this sounds like a chad trait :chad::chad:

I've done stuff like that before but not to that extent

Not true at all most incels including me have helicopter parents who don’t let them go outside and have no friends just to just go outside and “goof off” with this sounds like a chad trait :chad::chad:
Same man, parents would have never let me go out.

Goddamn, I remember doing similar shit
I would go out for walks, and they'd think I was meeting up with my friends
Also @LastGerman
Driver's licence brag
Just walk around outside and you’ll make friends out of thin air theory

why create chad persona lmao
I don't live with my parents but they know I'm a loser

No I never go out there's not any good reason to be out there

Nah, they're very well aware I have no social life and spend most of my time alone.