Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL incel trait: you kinda respect blacks/jews/BLM

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
-
they are a chaotic element to a society we hate. I just lol when perfect white normies in the lily white suburbs are forced by Civil Rights law to allow sect 8 in their lily white neighborhoods. Now their lily white daughter is forced to go to school with Jerome and Darius and other "urban youfs" who will run trains over daddy's princess. Sure what blacks/jews are doing is destructive but the only silver lining to being an incel is it does not affect you. "urban youfs" tend to target normies with something to lose etc. Such as the "peaceful protestors" towards businesses. When it comes to incels they simply ignore you. (thugs/"happy merchants" scam/rob people with money ie professional normies they could care less about you because have nothing they can take from you.

they are a chaotic element to a society we hate

Yes! This is why I cherish "Developer Mode" so much...the idea of an autistic Negroid outcast with low PIQ having VIQ that surpasses the European average enough to denigrate a petite Anglo foid is truly entertaining. It's "Yin" finally nullifying Yang.

*Socially Unaware Incels

Floydcels confirmed

Yes! This is why I cherish "Developer Mode" so much...the idea of an autistic Negroid outcast with low PIQ having VIQ that surpasses the European average enough to
denigrate a petite Anglo foid is truly entertaining. It's "Yin" finally nullifying Yang.
nice

I want the Jews to fuck over Whites

Jews and Whites are the same race, lets get rid of them both

I want the Jews to fuck over Whites
exactly they fucked us now some bigger prick (the jews) will fuck them harder. Kinda cosmic justice in a sense. Contrary to popular belief among right wing circles whites (or romans more accurately) started the feud with the jews by sacking the Temple of Jerusalem. (frankly I could care less but you get my drift)

I respect Jews because they work as a collective, something that I only wish blacks could achieve themselves

niggers and jews i got bad news

No not really
haha hey fellow shitskin mut- sorry i mean fine BIPOC, wouldn't it be great if we all collectively disregarded the Jewish effort to wipe out the white race and enthrall the rest of us into being a gentile slave race and instead started hating white people? :feelshaha: we could totally accelerate the jewish global agenda and finally afford our masters the lives they deser- haha oops i mispoke, i mean improve our lives and end raycism n shieeet
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

exactly they fucked us now some bigger prick (the jews) will fuck them harder. Kinda cosmic justice in a sense. Contrary to popular belief among right wing circles whites (or romans more accurately) started the feud with the jews by sacking the Temple of Jerusalem. (frankly I could care less but you get my drift)
Facts, caucs declared war on Judea, not the other way around. Jews are just finishing what was started

Floydcels confirmed
C55D3F81 B70F 41E0 BC43 5EB36C499C86

Just become a leftist theory:feelsjuice:

If it was you guys at the top, we'd still be slaves.
big truth. Jews might be good for us ethnics. if stotmfrontcels were in power, I would still be incel and also a literal slave getting physically whipped instead of a code monkey for Jews.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back