Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you just lose

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
That's it, you don't ever have a chance of winning anything. Not in arguments, not even in games, you are stepped on in literally every situation you go in. You can never be a real person. Only a joke. Not even in this forum u can ever make peace with anything. It's that over. Or I just never existed in the first place. Maybe I am the universe and the universe itself hate me because universe of the universe within the universe doesn't like seeing me for I am universe universe of the universe.

im good at yahtzee but thats it

im only good at certain video games
im just a overall loser
but im slowly becoming worse at vidya :cryfeels:

It always amazes how the average person succeeds more than me in everything (IQ, Reaction Time, Social Skills). I've always felt behind other people.

Great observation. Even if you win you loose like you are some sort of a villain in a chad praising movie. Time to show the normtards and pretty boy faggot looking chads how hard are you or who you are. You are the ones who are hardcore dont forget that. At least thats my ego tripp.:dab:

Everyone mogs me

A million percent accurate for me. I feel like I’m cursed